Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

No thoughts on last Dexter ep and finale preview?

Was loving it until they killed Isakk too early, imo. Dealt with it and continued to enjoy it until they put Hannah in jail. Just let the dude have a fucking girlfriend, especially one that hot. The finale preview looked interesting, and the close-call in Episode 11 was pretty intense, so I'm looking forward to it, but still upset about Hannah regardless.

I was fully waiting for Dexter to realise that Deb had staged it. Do we know for sure Hannah did it, I was in and out a bit (of the room, not conciousness!)

I honestly hadn't even though of Deb staging it, but now that you mention it, I fully believe that could be the case. Unless of course it obviously isn't and Dexter was right. I hope Deb did stage it, Dexter somehow realizes it, Hannah gets out of jail, Deb kills herself out of depression, and LeGuerta just dies. Happy ending.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was loving it until they killed Isakk too early, imo. Dealt with it and continued to enjoy it until they put Hannah in jail. Just let the dude have a fucking girlfriend, especially one that hot. The finale preview looked interesting, and the close-call in Episode 11 was pretty intense, so I'm looking forward to it, but still upset about Hannah regardless.

I was fully waiting for Dexter to realise that Deb had staged it. Do we know for sure Hannah did it, I was in and out a bit (of the room, not conciousness!)

I honestly hadn't even though of Deb staging it, but now that you mention it, I fully believe that could be the case. Unless of course it obviously isn't and Dexter was right. I hope Deb did stage it, Dexter somehow realizes it, Hannah gets out of jail, Deb kills herself out of depression, and LeGuerta just dies. Happy ending.

It played to me as though they were setting it up to keep us guessing, and I'm still not totally convinced. It just seems like an incredibly stupid move for her to make (or course Dexter going after someone connected to his mother's death right after he found out LaGuerta was onto him was even stupider) and I sort of bought her 'if I'd done it, she'd be dead' line. She deserves to be in jail though. Is this the final season!?

It played to me as though they were setting it up to keep us guessing, and I'm still not totally convinced. It just seems like an incredibly stupid move for her to make (or course Dexter going after someone connected to his mother's death right after he found out LaGuerta was onto him was even stupider) and I sort of bought her 'if I'd done it, she'd be dead' line. She deserves to be in jail though. Is this the final season!?

Yeah yeah, she might deserve to be in jail, but so does Dexter then because he's killed innocent people as well. Both by accident and on purpose. So him and Hannah should be able to grow old together and be happy. But no, there's one more season after this one.

No, next season is supposed to be. That finale preview has me shitting my pants though. Seriously, fuck LaGuerta.

No, next season is supposed to be. That finale preview has me shitting my pants though. Seriously, fuck LaGuerta.

I'll say this, this has been one of the best seasons of Dexter in a long time. Some may disagree with killing off Issac so early, but really, it had to happen. Look at everything that has happened since his death. The season has been stacked with good overall storylines. Still wanted Dexter to stay with Hannah, though. LaGuerta needs to die. I have hated this bitch since the first season. I hope Dexter has the pleasure of taping her ass to the table and doing it himself. Fuck the code, he broke it when he killed Hannahs dad. Anyway, I think the beginning of the first episode of the season will be either the ending of the finale or have something to do with it.

He's gonna leave the country.

Edited by Forsaken

right now just sucks for tv have to wait for the second half of walking dead in february, game of thrones doesnt start until march 31 and new season of boardwalk empire next year.

still got american horror story though :lol:

I'm debating whether to watch Walking Dead now or wait until the season is done in March or whenever. Hmm.

Do it now! And wait with the rest of us. The first half was really fn sweet!

best season so far, it is seriously kicking major ass this year.

This. A million times this.

Anyway, I just watched the two latest episodes of The Office. Well, to be honest, I just skipped through and watched parts of them. Season 8 and 9 have been so terrible - season 9 is slightly better than season 8, but it still feels like I'm watching an old friend suddenly becoming a stupid annoying prick. It breaks my heart. I'm just glad they're putting it out of its mystery after this season.

I have seeing reruns of Boys meets World, not as great as I remember. They are going to start shooting Girl meets world next year. With Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel coming back. So, Topanga will be a MILF.

08tjjnjvbg4tvjgj.jpg

i had the biggest crush on her as a kid :wub:

she is still fine as hell

Poor Deb, that was harsh.

As annoying as she can be at times, she is a damn good actress. That last scene with LaGuerta may deserve nominations

Yeah, Jennifer Carpenter has been wonderful all year, she's a terribly underrated actress.

It feels like they're setting it up for Deb to, in one way or another, be the one who ultimately suffers for Dexter's crimes, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. It will depend on what his fate is.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw "Mobbed" for the first time last night. It's a cool premise, but I think after a while it will become monotonous.

The one about the teacher who wanted to reveal to her coworker that she's in love with him was a train wreck. They built him up to be a super-great guy that they assumed would be honest, but he wasn't when they were honoring him for things that he didn't do. And the girl was damn foolish to not realize he wanted to be nothing more than a coworker. How many times does a guy have to say "Wow" before the girl realizes he's not into her? She's a bit of a nutter, and he knows it.