GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

The band sound polished and tight.....like they've been taking this gig seriously and rehearsing for a couple weeks. Wish their singer felt the same.

I love this band. I'm using my pre-LSAT stress to be sitting at my comp listening to a band I love and defend at every opportunity. That being said, Uncle Axl is giving me very little to defend right now. Bring out Estranged and nail it and all will be forgiven, but he sucks hard right now...

I feel bad for all of you that have tickets for shows in the first half the tour.

He will be fine by the end, but this blowing off half a tour showing up out of shape shit is a slap in the face to the fans.

People who buy tickets to the first couple shows spend just as much as the last, and deserve the same level of effort.

Good grief, Axl's often sounding in the wrong key and real high pitched. (going from Live n' Let Die and Rocket Queen).

Least the mix means we can hear him, too often its the other way round imo, but wtf is up with the guitars?...plenty of guitarists but they all turned down or something? (accept the fact its a live stream so quality isn't going to be the best).

His voice is really not working well at all :( (reeks of him not rehearsing with the rest of the band...almost sounds like he is battling with his early 2000's voice)