Who would you like GN'R to tour with?

2x4

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All this "Super Tour" stuff going on lately, who would you love to see play with Guns?

Edited due to my ignorance. Queen has been added.

Edited by 2x4

Well all ill say is when I saw STP a couple of months ago they fucking killed but Scott is pretty contained on stage. As for tje rest of those bands, you have gotta be tripping balls if you think nu Guns is in those bands league so as to pull offf a co-headlining tour. Maybe opening act at best.

I'm not insulting the band just keeping it real round these parts.

Obvious cupcake is obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

Expect maybe his friend bach,i dont think Axl wants to tour with any other band,he hates maiden,he has problem with hetfield,he never tried to collaborate with any of big names from the music scene,but anyway if there was ever a chance to accept GNR to do a tour with another band, maybe crashdiet seems a good band to support GNR,AC/DC is good but cause they are very big bands both there is a problem for who will be headliner,Alice Cooper good choice i think,also RHCP.

Edited by Majestic Beast

I voted for a co-headlining tour with Van Halen. It almost happened a couple of years ago. But I doubt it would have really happened.

Being a realist, I think the Red Hot Chili Peppers could open for Axl's band, if the money's right.

But, we'll probably have to settle for Sebastian Bach, again. :thumbsdown:

STP and The Doors

Besides being my three favorite bands, they also have the three greatest and most diverse frontmen of all time in my opinion. Plus Scott has song GNR songs before, so him and Axl would make a mean duet.

• 1 month later...

STP and The Doors

Besides being my three favorite bands, they also have the three greatest and most diverse frontmen of all time in my opinion. Plus Scott has song GNR songs before, so him and Axl would make a mean duet.

I cant see The Doors together with Guns , just such different style and vibe :unsure: i would find that odd . (im a Doors fan by the way)