Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

@LiveNationON "Just Announced: @GunsNRoses are now scheduled to take the stage in Hamilton at Copps Coliseum on Nov 28th! Tickets on-sale Sat @10am"

any other news on Canadian dates?

*Gunsguy Edit*

SETLIST:

Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

James Bond Theme

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Sonic Reducer

Baba O'Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Mi Amor

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick in the Wall Pt. II

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

November Rain

Pink Panther Theme

Don't Cry

Riff Raff

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Madagascar

Better

Patience

Paradise City

380025_300141270008011_196386010383538_1014533_1555730115_n.jpg

390989_300048953350576_196386010383538_1014311_1834789920_n.jpg

386686_300140983341373_196386010383538_1014523_1258228810_n.jpg

Edited by gunsguy
Adjusted title/setlist, pictures

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, I'd go but would rather do a Toronto show. But if that ain't announced then I'd lose out on the GA tickets for this show :S

Maybe I'll do both!

I can't imagine with the number of dates in the US they'd skip Toronto. They might even play London as well w/ this tour, then go up to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City. Exciting nonetheless!

I'm hoping for a Toronto date as well, though I won't be shocked if they stick with Hamilton. I think a lot of Torontonians are weary of seeing GNR if the concert is held mid-week due to their late starts (think in 2010 they went on around 11:30-11:45). Hamilton is a far bigger hard-rock city who will enjoy the show regardless and will likely draw from Toronto anyway (it's only a 45 minute drive away from Toronto).

Right now they're playing Camden on November 26th, Hamilton November 28th, and Detroit on Dec 1st. It's unlikely they'll play on the 27th as that would mean they're playing three days in a row which doesn't happen. The Air Canada Centre is free on the 29th according to their website so perhaps that's a potential Toronto date. Would make sense to play at least one more Ontario date if you're bringing all the gear across the border. The John Labatt Centre in London, Ontario is also free the entire last week of November so perhaps they could play there on the 29th or 30th of November. Would make sense as it's just a two hour drive back to Detroit.

In any event, I hope they announce a second Ontario date before Hamilton goes on sale so I can decide which one I'll go to. Funds are tight this year otherwise I'd got to all of them.

Cheers,

Andrew

Toronto's setlist was SKEET!!!

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

Live and Let Die

(Paul McCartney & Wings cover)

If the World

Instrumental Jam

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

Street Of Dreams

Rocket Queen

Catcher in the Rye

DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Instrumental Jam

Axl Rose Piano Solo

(Someone Saved My Life Tonight)

November Rain

Bumblefoot Guitar Solo

You Could Be Mine

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

(Bob Dylan cover)

Nightrain

Encore:

Shackler's Revenge

Madagascar

This I Love

Paradise City

I haven't been able to calm down since I got the news this morning.

On sale this Saturday at 10am? Fucking badass. Anything about a presale yet?

Trying to find out mang

-

---

and it only take a little while and the assholes come out to play:

http://www.aux.tv/2011/10/guns-n-roses-add-hamilton-date-to-their-north-american-tour/

we should all comment on this shit....

Edited by gunsguy

If anyone is thinking of coming here to this show I can give you details on hotel, airport, buses, taxi's maps, anything you need just ask in this thread and I will respond

where_is_hamilton.png

coppsfront.jpg

Depending on the show and the layout Copps has capacity of 19, 000

Edited by gunsguy

If anyone is thinking of coming here to this show I can give you details on hotel, airport, buses, taxi's maps, anything you need just ask in this thread and I will respond

I might take you up on that if a show isn't scheduled for Toronto. I'm thinking I'll need to drive there sometime after work (we all know I can take my time bc it won't start at like 7pm lol) and either crash at a hotel/motel for the night or drive back.

Either way I'm not going to work the next day :P

Edited by Coma16

I might take you up on that if a show isn't scheduled for Toronto. I'm thinking I'll need to drive there sometime after work (we all know I can take my time bc it won't start at like 7pm lol) and either crash at a hotel/motel for the night or drive back.

Either way I'm not going to work the next day :P

Let me know what your plans are, I can find you a place to stay close to venue at a local hotel

Now on Ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/10004758D0329534?crosssite=LN_US:735218:131078

CA $76.00 (CA $59.50 Ticket + CA $16.50 Fees)

CA $106.00 (CA $89.50 Ticket + CA $16.50 Fees)

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 10/29/11 10:00 AM EDT

Front Of The Line by American Express

Start: Wed, 10/26/11 10:00 AM EDT

End: Fri, 10/28/11 05:00 PM EDT

Live Nation Mobile App Presale

Download the Live Nation iPhone App now to access Live Nation Mobile App Presales. Browse, search, and discover concerts for your favorite artists near you; get alerts on presales, onsales, and last minute tickets; and easily and quickly purchase tickets while in the app. Check out set lists on the go, check in with your friends, view your ticket info, seating charts, exclusive photos, videos and more…

Click Here for More Information

Start: Fri, 10/28/11 10:00 AM EDT

End: Fri, 10/28/11 10:00 PM EDT

Venue Presale

Start: Fri, 10/28/11 10:00 AM EDT

End: Fri, 10/28/11 10:00 PM EDT

Edited by gunsguy