Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would hurry up and announce a Vancouver date. Where's the love for the West Coast?

I REALLY hope they do man, I have been hoping they would for a long time now. If they can pull of Montreal there is no reason not to.

I know that they are going to try.

got a good feeling for London.....FM96 are talking about Axl right now.

If they do not do London you going to the Hammer?

Jus, might be a plan.....kids get in the way of going to shows sometimes.....I'll def hold for London for now though.

For those asking for other Canadian dates, keep in mind that the only options after the Hamilton show are London, Toronto, Ottawa or maybe Montreal. There's only room for one more as they're due back in Detroit on the 1st, so that leaves the 29th or 30th for another Canadian date. My bet is either London or maybe Toronto. Not sure they'll head too far North if they have to be State-side a few days later.

For those on the West coast, you're more likely to get one as the band heads west through the States.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

For those asking for other Canadian dates, keep in mind that the only options after the Hamilton show are London, Toronto, Ottawa or maybe Montreal. There's only room for one more as they're due back in Detroit on the 1st, so that leaves the 29th or 30th for another Canadian date. My bet is either London or maybe Toronto. Not sure they'll head too far North if they have to be State-side a few days later.

For those on the West coast, you're more likely to get one as the band heads west through the States.

Cheers,

Andrew

The 29th would be the only option I think. Otherwise it'll be 3 shows in 3 days, I haven't seen them schedule that before.

Cheers,

Andrew

My bets are on London...right on the way to Detroit! :thumbsup:

Who knows maybe they are playing just Hamilton, it's in between London and Toronto so ya never know really

Venue presale on Friday:

PRE-SALE: Friday, October 28 at 10 AM - 10 PM

PASSWORD: HECFI

Radio PRE-SALE:

PRE-SALE: Friday, October 28 at 10 AM - 10 PM

PASSWORD: Y108