Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

I had a ticket for this show...actually,I would have been 3 rows in front of most of the mod squad in attendance.

Injured my leg at work about ten days or so before the gig.I was hoping to have the pain in check in time but it was just still a wreck.And now,it might require surgery.

It guts me reading this thread... :question:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a ticket for this show...actually,I would have been 3 rows in front of most of the mod squad in attendance.

Injured my leg at work about ten days or so before the gig.I was hoping to have the pain in check in time but it was just still a wreck.And now,it might require surgery.

Answer my PMs.

Bummer, that really sucks you had had to miss this one...it was a killer show. Gave any Maiden show I've seen besides London a run for it's money!

Are you going to Roger Waters in June?

Answer my PMs.

Oh get over it! You had 10% warning increase. Stop spamming us with the report button and stop crying

in your PM that you want that 10% remove, it won't happen.

Do we need to suspend your account for you to understand?

Take that as a last warning, you're getting really annoying!

Answer my PMs.

Oh get over it! You had 10% warning increase. Stop spamming us with the report button and stop crying

How did I spam you with the report button? And what did I do to deserve a 10% warning increase?

Answer my PMs.

How did I spam you with the report button? And what did I do to deserve a 10% warning increase?

Dude, don't play innocent. You spent a whole day reporting every thread that you think wasn't in the right section and playing smart ass.

Now, stop using the threads to complain and get over it.

Back on topic now.

Answer my PMs.

Dude, don't play innocent. You spent a whole day reporting every thread that you think wasn't in the right section and playing smart ass.

Back on topic now.

Isn't that what the report button is for? To report if something is in the wrong section? Or if someone is being a jerk, etc.

I was not even going to consider talking about this publicly and "using the threads to complain" until you came in here and started insulting me.

I just want the guy to answer his PMs and tell me what the hell I did...

Answer my PMs.

Back on topic now.

Isn't that what the report button is for? To report if something is in the wrong section? Or if someone is being a jerk, etc.

I was not even going to consider talking about this publicly and "using the threads to complain" until you came in here and started insulting me.

I just want the guy to answer his PMs and tell me what the hell I did...

See you in 5 days, check your PM ;)

Bummer, that really sucks you had had to miss this one...it was a killer show. Gave any Maiden show I've seen besides London a run for it's money!

Well I have tickets for Waters so I hope all is cool.

And now Tool tickets go on sale tomorrow for London in January and I don't know what to do!! :confused:

The new painkillers are fuckin harsh but do the trick until this is solved.So if I get someone else to drive,I might take a chance,get a seat in the stands and hope I can see.I sure can't stand through the whole show.If I'd had these painkillers for GnR I probably could have handled it...but as it was that day,it felt like someone was bashing on my leg with a sledgehammer.

I've never seen Tool though...so...I dunno.Gotta make some phonecalls. :shrugs:

And now Tool tickets go on sale tomorrow for London in January and I don't know what to do!! :confused:

The new painkillers are fuckin harsh but do the trick until this is solved.So if I get someone else to drive,I might take a chance,get a seat in the stands and hope I can see.I sure can't stand through the whole show.If I'd had these painkillers for GnR I probably could have handled it...but as it was that day,it felt like someone was bashing on my leg with a sledgehammer.

That's rough, good the painkillers are doing the trick though!

I can't buy too many tickets for now...gotta wait and see what happens with Maiden since there's supposedly gonna be a pretty hefty North American tour next year. But when Waters announced more dates for The Wall, I knew I couldn't miss it again. I'm not a fan of Rogers Centre for concerts, but I imagine it'll be a cool venue for The Wall! B)

That's rough, good the painkillers are doing the trick though!

I can't buy too many tickets for now...gotta wait and see what happens with Maiden since there's supposedly gonna be a pretty hefty North American tour next year. But when Waters announced more dates for The Wall, I knew I couldn't miss it again. I'm not a fan of Rogers Centre for concerts, but I imagine it'll be a cool venue for The Wall! B)

No worries about the Rogers Centre for The Wall.I saw the Roger Waters' Dark Side of the Moon tour at ACC and Rogers Centre and it was amazing both times.Sound usually blows a little more at Rogers Centre but Roger Waters has an impeccable crew and it sounded just fine,to me,at both venues.

• 1 year later...

Any video from the show yet?

If 4 mods went to the show and none of them got any video, I'm firing them all. And no, I do not give a shit that I don't have the authority to do that.

Will you accept some great pictures as an alternative? laugh.gif Security up front was really relaxed with people taking pictures this year, but pounced on anyone doing video...

I was surprised how lenient they were with cameras considering what happened last year.

Security before the show was useless though. When they shoved everyone downstairs before letting everyone go up to their seats, me and my buddy asked a security guy what time they'd let us back up to get to our seats and he replied "Only people with a green wristband get in this way." Thanks for the help, right?

We asked another girl. "I just know you need a green wrist band to go in this way."

"We. Aren't. Floor. We were shoved down her with everyone else."

"Oh, that's because they aren't letting people up until 8:00."

"THANK YOU."

Amazing how difficult it was for two people to answer such a simple question. Little stories like this made my night. laugh.gif

The whole 8:00 thing was crazy, it created a lot of problems for people going onto the floor. There was NO line, everyone just herded towards the gate when they finally opened the floor. Luckily, everything still worked out fine for us smile.gif

If anyone is interested, here's a picture of the GN'R setlist I managed to get from a security guard. It's pretty similar to the Rio setlist, it's just been re-formatted a bit:

gnr.jpg

Quite hilarious how GNR doesn't even follow their setlist. I know the members always said multiple times how they go with the flow, but that setlist is way off compared to what was performed. I attended and I know for sure Prostitute, Catcher, Oh My God, Scraped, TWAT, If The World, Whole Lotta Rosie, Nice Boys, and Think About You were never played. To be honest though, part of me wishes that was the setlist. It would have been awesome to hear Oh My God. Both that and TWAT would have been awesome since Axl was perfect in his voice. I remember for some odd reason I kept yelling out to play Nice Boys. No idea, I guess since it is rarely played (I mean not that rare, but it isn't something played every show either) and Axl's voice sounds so good with it.

The setlist has options on it, not everything is always played.

Edit: Why is this thread still in D and N? I think there should be a section for past concerts (there is) that have them listed properly and easy to find :)

Edited by gunsguy

That's because everything after Paradise City is optional. You'll notice that everything else on the set list, with the exception of Out Ta Get Me, is played at the shows, in the order it appears. Anything is on there as an option to get thrown in or not.

Used To Love Her never seems to be on the set list, yet they play it here and there.

Edit: same deal with You're Crazy

Edited by The Real McCoy

That's because everything after Paradise City is optional. You'll notice that everything else on the set list, with the exception of Out Ta Get Me, is played at the shows, in the order it appears. Anything is on there as an option to get thrown in or not.

Didn't know that, although songs like Don't Cry have made it in. Tbh at that point the setlist was still kinda outdated.

Used To Love Her never seems to be on the set list, yet they play it here and there.

Edit: same deal with You're Crazy

They don't update this list too often - the first time Civil War appeared on the song list was June 2012, and it came back into the show in December 2011. The list serves more as a "the band can play these songs" list than a be all, end all. I'd suspect UTLH and YC pop up when not being on the list for a tour because they're so simple the band can pull them out of thin air when they feel like it.