Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

I had a few extra passes and three choices. I could have NOT handed them out, I could have gave them to family who was there (my neice, my sister-in-law, my cousin and her friends were there as well) or to a few fans I met from the forum.

I chose the fans from the forum, it was an easy choice for me to make ;)

Family members are disappointed etc, but honestly if I had to choose again it would be forum diehards everytime, you guys are the reason this place is even here :thumbsup:

The only problem was I met more people than I had passes, so I went with who is on the forum and who introduced themselves to me first, that is how they got backstage. As for where I got the passes, I cannot say sorry they don't want me to announce it. All I can say is they were offered and given to me and I did not need them all :)

I am sorry not everyone could come, I am sorry I could not help everyone.

You did a good thing GUns Guys! Chose diehard fans over family, you gave a few people an early Christmas gift! :xmasssanta:

Here's my mom and I with Bumblefoot after the show. Gig photos coming soon! ;)

6432148573_f88c21304a_z.jpg

Damn man nice picture! :)

Nice pic man! Who is the chick in the background, nice pose!

:lol: Didn't even notice her until you pointed it out!

haha.... I didn't notice her either....at first i was thinking they were talking about the girl on the poster (Martina McBride...saw her here (London)...she's got WICKED eyes).

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't that bummed when my show got cancelled but seeing all the fun people are having at these gigs I'm starting to get pissed...

Shit, I could have even blown Del to get backstage and meet the man himself..

Ah well, maybe they'll hit the road again sometime soon or the wife will let me blow off her parents NYE party and let me spend it with GNR in Vegas

Powerage5, you must have been really fuckin close to me or right behind as I was dead centre on the rail for the whole show.

I was on the barrier, just left of center...basically in line with the left side of the center extension. What do you look like? I'm sure I probably saw you at one point or another throughout the day/night ;)

Wow nice pics Powerage5 !!! :thumbsup:

PC

Great video...nice find!

I had a few extra passes and three choices. I could have NOT handed them out, I could have gave them to family who was there (my neice, my sister-in-law, my cousin and her friends were there as well) or to a few fans I met from the forum.

Damn wish I was still living down there.