Hamilton, ON November 28th 2011 @ copps Coliseum

fallingred85

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck after I bought Detroit tickets, Now I either have to sell my Detroit tickets and go to Hamilton since it's 20 minutes from me or go to both.....hmmm

You simply go to both :)

lol well... $$ for some ;) I am hoping that if they do a Toronto date I can hit up both Hamilton and Toronto but it'll be a last minute thing. Time to work some OT!

Copps Coliseum • Hamilton Place • Hamilton Convention Centre

You might want to sit down for this: GUNS N' ROSES ANNOUNCES HAMILTON SHOW ON MON. NOV. 28, 2011 @ COPPS COLISEUM! Tickets on sale Sat. Oct. 29, 10am at all Ticketmaster Outlets, Copps Coliseum Box Office or by phone: 1-855-985-5000 in Toronto or 1-855-872-5000 in Hamilton. Woo hoo!

7 hours ago via facebook

Been waiting for a Canadian show!! <3

anyone have the HECFI (venue) presale password yet??

Any news on a seating chart, or is the floor GA?

Floor is GA, they are using the east end stage layout it shows sections on the chart for the floor but they mean nothing, it will be GA

coppsga.jpg

This is not true. If you use the drop-down menu, they have a generic concert set-up with GA Floor for GA concerts and they chose not to use this one. We might be getting floor seating like we did a few tours back.

Been waiting for a Canadian show!! <3

anyone have the HECFI (venue) presale password yet??

Any news on a seating chart, or is the floor GA?

Floor is GA, they are using the east end stage layout it shows sections on the chart for the floor but they mean nothing, it will be GA

This is not true. If you use the drop-down menu, they have a generic concert set-up with GA Floor for GA concerts and they chose not to use this one. We might be getting floor seating like we did a few tours back.

The presale hecfi pass is: HECFI

The radio password is: Y108

The concert is General Admission Floor. I called the venue.

They may have used this map as it represents where the stage is located better than the GA map does.

Edited by gunsguy

jonah, on 25 October 2011 - 11:26 PM, said:

fuck after I bought Detroit tickets, Now I either have to sell my Detroit tickets and go to Hamilton since it's 20 minutes from me or go to both.....hmmm

You simply go to both

I want to go to both but $$ is tight right before christmas with 2 kids, can barely afford the one show, especially since I have Alice Cooper and Judas Priest tickets. all shows are between November 23 and december 6th, don't know if a second GNR show can fit into that.

Damn. I hope they have another show in Ontario on the weekend cause I don't want to book off work to go to a show

Not going to happen if you look at the current schedule. They're playing Camden, NJ on Saturday and then Hamilton on Monday. Think Detroit is on Thursday and Cincinnati on Friday. Leaves either Tuesday or Wednesday for a possible second Canadian show.

Considering nothing has been announced yet and we're now a month away, I think it's unlikely we'll see another Eastern Canadian show. If you live in Ontario, Hamilton might be your only option unless you close to Detroit.

Cheers,

Andrew

If it was a Friday night, I would book it off. But, I actually have a legit job now that I just started, and since I'm saving up to go to Europe next year which requires me to miss a month and a half of work, I'm probably going to have to pass on this leg of the tour unfortunately

Oh well, maybe ill get lucky and they'll announce a show I can go to?

If it was a Friday night, I would book it off.

Is booking a Monday off that different?

Or is it the nature of your job?

Just curious,don't mean it any other way. :)

Well, Hamilton is about 5 hours away from me. If the show is on a Monday night, I'd have to book both Monday & Tuesday off for travelling purposes

If it was a Friday night, I would book it off.

Is booking a Monday off that different?

Or is it the nature of your job?

Just curious,don't mean it any other way. :)

Well, Hamilton is about 5 hours away from me. If the show is on a Monday night, I'd have to book both Monday & Tuesday off for travelling purposes

oh ok...that makes a difference for sure

via LIve Nation email I just got. The other passwords are for Friday but this one is on Saturday.

Guns N' Roses

Monday, November 28

Copps Coliseum

Presale starts: Thu, Oct 27 at 10am

Presale ends: Fri, Oct 28 at 5pm

Use Password: energy

Public Onsale: Sat, Oct 29 at 10am

I'm down for a preshow.

I keep draggin non GNR fans to these concerts! Would rather hang with some hardcore fans like myself!

I was at the bar last year where they had the pre party! Forget what it was called but it was def a cool spot!!

Did Axl and the boys hit any of the bars after the concert last year? Anyone know??