Los Angeles December 21st

bumblecool

I could listen to this 4tus solo everyday for the rest of my life and I'd never get bored. Was highlight for me when I saw them in '10

Still one of my favorite moments of the show after seeing it live 3 times. Same with the Pink Panther.

I wonder when we're gonna get the first of our surprises... :drevil:

There's meant to be surprises for tonight? Who said this? :shocked:

DJ said something along the lines of "We have a lot of surprises for the LA show."

So far, the only surprise has been the stream itself.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could listen to this 4tus solo everyday for the rest of my life and I'd never get bored. Was highlight for me when I saw them in '10

Still one of my favorite moments of the show after seeing it live 3 times. Same with the Pink Panther.

I wonder when we're gonna get the first of our surprises... :drevil:

There's meant to be surprises for tonight? Who said this? :shocked:

Ashba

DJ, he said "a lot of surprises" for LA. The stream was probably one of them...but "a lot" implies there's more.

The setlist seems pretty regular 'till now... hope the surprise involves playing something special and not playing with someone special.

DJ, he said "a lot of surprises" for LA. The stream was probably one of them...but "a lot" implies there's more.

The setlist seems pretty regular 'till now... hope the surprise involves playing something special and not playing with someone special.

Yeah, unless it's something special with someone special :lol:

But yeah, so far the setlist has been the same as Vancouver, which is fine, but still holding out for those "surprises". :P

This I Love. Axl kills this song nowadays! It was terrible when it was first played. :lol:

I hope they play Riff Raff next. I honestly think it's real great and fun.

All of the CD songs were rougher at first, but TIL was a real clunker in '09. The first good rendition I remember hearing is Edmonton '10 I believe, about halfway through the Canadian tour. Now it's great, one of my favorites.

I'm with you on Riff Raff...as far as I'm concerned it's the absolute greatest GN'R cover ever