Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking silkworms !!! LOL

best gnr member!! Hope he gets better and fast

LOL! Ron is the man. "Fuck 'There was a time' ! 'There was a Cock' and it's STILL here!" HAHAHAHA :rofl-lol:

Seriously though, despite all the leaks and knowing that it was Bucket who wrote that last solo - TWAT will always be etched in my memory because of Bumble playing it in his first appearance(s) with GNR at the Hammerstein show(s) - I listened to that over and over and fell in love with that song and was just overwhelmed with anticipation for Chinese. Ever since then, I've heard that song almost every day.

I hope that they play it again live.

He's a better guitarist than Slash.

Not what this thread is about, asshole :fuckyou:

Its about Bumblefoot, asshole. :fuckyou:

It's about how much we love and support Bumble, nothing to do with any other member of the band, past or present. I agree with your comment, this just doesn't have to be a debate about Slash, and for ONCE please stop bating the debates and let it lie.

I did not see the video, nor do I want to, whoever posts it up I think should be removed from the forum. It is disrespectful to post something like that. IMO.

I think we should stop talking about this.

I agree!.

Well said Melly - i dont want to see it and think it should not be posted. If Ron's had a bad moment then no need fir his sake to perpetuate it. Leave the poor bugger alone and show some sensitivity.

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

This is such bullshit. Richard and DJ could handle the parts by themselves if he needs to take a leave.

Maybe even bring Buckethead back for a couple months.

If Axl guilted Ron into doing this tour above personal health and family, then fuck him.

I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just spouting crap

Yup.

It all depends on what's in the contracts that he, Axl, and everyone else signed for this tour. If BBF can't go and it'd cause a ton of legal problems, then he can't go.

So Gunsguy/velvetgirl is now handing out bans to people who dont worship certain members as much as he/she does??

what are you talking about?

On topic ,

I think this thread should be deleted out of respect for bumble

If Bumble feels that bad he should go home. His parts can be picked up by the others and the fans would surely understand why he isn't there.

The fans that are blaming Axl are wrong Ron is an adult and should say enough is enough.

Edited by axlsend

Tending to an alzheimer patient is not for the faint of heart, if it's a close relative like a father it can easily be suicidally bad business.

It necessarily isn't a bad thing that he has to be on tour and not tend to his dad: too much extreme stuff can easily overload a person. Especially for artistic people who need to be a little soft and tender emotionally.

I hope for the very best for him and that he rides the rough waves of life succesfully, after dark times it is more easy to appreciate the good things when they come.

If Bumble feels that bad he should go home. His parts can be picked up by the others and the fans would surely understand why he isn't there.

Blaming Axl is stupid Ron is an adult and should say enough is enough.

He has never blamed Axl of anything. Please don't make things up.

I think what she is refering to (correct me if I'm wrong) is the people in this thread who said that if Axl had guilted/pressured Ron into going on the tour (cause Axl would be sued if the tour was cancelled) that Axl was an idiot for doing so. We don't know anything about Axl having done this, it's pure speculation and yet people jump to conclusions and lashes out at Axl without knowing the facts.

I did not see the live stream (which I am kinda glad I didn't as it sounds pretty heartbreaking) so I don't know what Ron said/did but I agree we shouldn't blow this out of proportion and speculate like it has been done in this thread. The last thing Ron needs right now is having to deal with rumours and speculation on top of these hard things he is dealing with right now.

I had no idea about his dad, that is so very sad and my heart goes out to them all and I genuinely hope the best for Ron, he seems like such a truly sweet and goodhearted person based on what I've heard and my own encounter with him.

I understand that fans worry when seeing Ron in such a state, some of his tweets has had me worried too I admit that, but I think we owe it to Ron to not make his situation worse by creating speculation and drama. If he feels like it he will address the situation and if he doesn't...well, then we gotta respect that. Right now all we can do is show him our support and that we are deeply grateful for what he is doing for us fans right now by being on tour when he is struggling like he is. I'm not even going to any shows on this tour as I live in Europe but I'm still grateful and extremely impressed by Ron and him doing this tour, it's so amazing of him that he's going through with it. And if he decides he cannot do it anymore I doubt any fans would be angry with him as he has valid reasons for saying stop.

All my best wishes to you, Ron.

Blaming Axl is stupid Ron is an adult and should say enough is enough.

He has never blamed Axl of anything. Please don't make things up.

I think what she is refering to (correct me if I'm wrong) is the people in this thread who said that if Axl had guilted/pressured Ron into going on the tour (cause Axl would be sued if the tour was cancelled) that Axl was an idiot for doing so. We don't know anything about Axl having done this, it's pure speculation and yet people jump to conclusions and lashes out at Axl without knowing the facts.

I did not see the live stream (which I am kinda glad I didn't as it sounds pretty heartbreaking) so I don't know what Ron said/did but I agree we shouldn't blow this out of proportion and speculate like it has been done in this thread. The last thing Ron needs right now is having to deal with rumours and speculation on top of these hard things he is dealing with right now.

I had no idea about his dad, that is so very sad and my heart goes out to them all and I genuinely hope the best for Ron, he seems like such a truly sweet and goodhearted person based on what I've heard and my own encounter with him.

I understand that fans worry when seeing Ron in such a state, some of his tweets has had me worried too I admit that, but I think we owe it to Ron to not make his situation worse by creating speculation and drama. If he feels like it he will address the situation and if he doesn't...well, then we gotta respect that. Right now all we can do is show him our support and that we are deeply grateful for what he is doing for us fans right now by being on tour when he is struggling like he is. I'm not even going to any shows on this tour as I live in Europe but I'm still grateful and extremely impressed by Ron and him doing this tour, it's so amazing of him that he's going through with it. And if he decides he cannot do it anymore I doubt any fans would be angry with him as he has valid reasons for saying stop.

All my best wishes to you, Ron.

Yes to all of this.

Sidenote: RocketQueen, I really like your posts. 95% of the time you say exactly what I'm thinking (and thereby save me from the work of typing) :thumbsup: