Christmas songs and videos

Zint

Guest Len B'stard

i got one i hate?

That one by Cliff Richard, Christmas Time, Mistletoe and Wine *chick-chick: BOOM!*

Mull of Kintyre always reminds me of Christmas, dunno why, think it was a Christmas number 1 or something.

And of course, the legendary, the one and only, the daddy, the fuckin original scouse rudeboy Mr John Lennon and Happy Christmas, War is Over, love that song to death. Phil Spectors Christmas album is fuckin cool.

Merry Christmas, I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight by The Ramones

Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time - not sure if that was Wings or Paul McCartney but yeah, everyone else says its the most annoying song in the fuckin world but i think it's cute :)

Edited by sugaraylen

I've been getting into the Christmas spirit with Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It's interesting. If you've never listened, imagine Dream Theater doing a Christmas album.

They put on a good show, some of the best light shows and pyros going. A lot of guys from other metal bands have toured with them, Al Pitrelli and Jeff Scott Soto should be familiar names to a few of you.

I've been getting into the Christmas spirit with Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It's interesting. If you've never listened, imagine Dream Theater doing a Christmas album.

They put on a good show, some of the best light shows and pyros going. A lot of guys from other metal bands have toured with them, Al Pitrelli and Jeff Scott Soto should be familiar names to a few of you.

I saw them last year at Christmas time. A good show for sure, but I don't see how some people can go see them every year when they come around... :question:

I saw them last year at Christmas time. A good show for sure, but I don't see how some people can go see them every year when they come around... :question:

It's "safe for family" metal, but the thing got so big from when they played the Beacon. But it made the Savatage guys a few bucks..

Weird Al Yankovic- The Night Santa Went Crazy

Weird Al Yankovic- The Night Santa Went Crazy (Extra Gory Version)

Could someone help me identify a Christmas song?

The vocals sound like either Paul McCartney or John Lennon or both. It is not Lennon's Happy Xmas (War Is Over), it was something with lyrics like "Christmas has begun". I just heard the ending of the song on Nights with Alice Cooper and Alice did not identify the song.