GNR VEGAS DECEMBER 30TH

GNRWAXLROSE

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with iPPV's is that the stream relies on whatever internet connection the venue provides.

So if all that's available at The Joint is a flaky wi-fi connection, that's what the band has to use to stream the feed online to a million people. Pretty fucked up.

But at this point I think it's a combination of the stream being poor, and also iStream's servers not being able to handle the traffic and crashing.

if only this happened during rio

Ha - You cheeky bastard !!!

I paid for both shows - $15 I think ??? The last one worked fine but this one won't even allow me to sign in!

Dissapointing but oh well shit happens...

They'll probably play OMG, The General, Don't Damm Me, Shadow of your Love, Coma and Paradise City as the encore just to fuck with our heads :)

I am requesting refund. I know it was only a few bucks but if they are going to do this and it is their business they should at least get it right IMO.

Iclips really fucked this up bad :(

Iclips owest GNR and all GNR fans a big apology. In addition to a refund and/or a future broadcast.

maybe tomorrow? :)