1 0n 1 with Tommy Stinson NBA.COM (says GNR have plans in 2 weeks!)

gunsguy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do not care if they are just gonna do another small tour in Europe or South America or whatever, I'm in NZ and they haven't been here but thats another story. Seriously, them touring the Chinese Democracy album AGAIN has no interest for me, so I really really hope it is differing news to that.

Edited by EhEh

Perhaps I'm just hopeful but I feel it has something to do with the superbowl.

My facebook newsfeed has GNR asking "who will be playing at the superbowl?'' then lists all four teams.

Could they be talking about themselves playing? Either that or they are legit in asking who will be playing in the finals!?

Who controls their official fb feed anyways? Anyone know?

Kind of a coincidence that it is in Feb and in 2 weeks as all the members are hinting at!

Not trying to stir the pot but definitely would be a nice suprise if they were somehow involved!

I agree that the Super Bowl seems like a fairly obvious choice here. Unlikely they'd either play with or replace Madonna at the halftime show ... they often have a big band play before the game, however. Wouldn't it be something it they did a short set and debuted a new song there?

The game will be played in Indianapolis, Indiana (a place Axl could tell you a thing or two about, if you really wanna know.)

Edited by axlsalinger

I agree that the Super Bowl seems like a fairly obvious choice here. Unlikely they'd either play with or replace Madonna at the halftime show ... they often have a big band play before the game, however. Wouldn't it be something it they did a short set and debuted a new song there?

The game will be played in Indianapolis, Indiana (a place Axl could tell you a thing or two about, if you really wanna know.)

If they indeed play there, I strongy doubt it would be with a new song. Even if its a CD song would be already unlikely.

If they indeed play there, I strongy doubt it would be with a new song. Even if its a CD song would be already unlikely.

A new song alone would not be smart, we all know how people react to new material when they are played live for the first time(with any band/artist). A mash up like the MTV 2002 VMA's would be perfect. Jungle, Better/new song then Paradise. GAME OVER.

Chinese New Year = CD2 release.............not! :tongue2:

Gung hey fat choy

maybe tomorrow gnr will annouce something big cause of Chinese new year

Chinese New Year = CD2 release.............not! :tongue2:

Gung hey fat choy

maybe tomorrow gnr will annouce something big cause of Chinese new year

Super Bowl half time show has already been set. I dont see Axl sharing the stage with Madonna. I think it is more along the lines of a tour or album.