Monday's news.

Young_Gun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t think they are going to announce the release of new music, the tour ended a few weeks ago and it´s impossible that they record a whole cd in that time. Maybe it´ll be related to the announcement of some more dates for the european leg of the tour this summer, or a dvd release or something like that. *Crosses fingers* :D

Do we really have reason to believe that a whole new cd is ready?

I don´t think they are going to announce the release of new music, the tour ended a few weeks ago and it´s impossible that they record a whole cd in that time.

It's been ready for years. Time to get the fucking thing out.

Edited by ashysdad

If it is the new tour then it will be time to ignore Guns for another 6 months.

The show is great, but having seen them twice on the last European tour I can't justify spending another £50 or whatever to see songs that are between 25 and 4 years old.

The show is great, but having seen them twice on the last European tour I can't justify spending another £50 or whatever to see songs that are between 25 and 4 years old.

Problem solved, dont go!

Just don't go then. There's a lot of people who didn't saw 'em and would like to very much. <_<

I saw them,and will see them every time they're playing in Europe,whetever they have new album or not.I can imagine gnr show without cd stuff,but I can't imagin gnr show without jungle,sweet child,pc,ycbm,nightrain,nr...

Me too. Perhaps the 'news' on Monday is that Axl WILL perform with the old band for the R&RHOF, but it will be for that show only and NOT a reunion. :shrugs:

I saw them,and will see them every time they're playing in Europe,whetever they have new album or not.I can imagine gnr show without cd stuff,but I can't imagin gnr show without jungle,sweet child,pc,ycbm,nightrain,nr...

Me too. Perhaps the 'news' on Monday is that Axl WILL perform with the old band for the R&RHOF, but it will be for that show only and NOT a reunion. :shrugs:

More than two months in advance? That's not Axl's M.O., if anything he'll wait until the week before the induction to make any sort of HOF announcement.

More than two months in advance? That's not Axl's M.O., if anything he'll wait until the week before the induction to make any sort of HOF announcement.

Unpredictability is also a ingredient in the M.O.

Announcing new tour dates already,must have good mgmt. ;)

Theres no way he would ever announce playing hof now it would kill the hype leading to april, not to mention if between now and then the band changes their mind, it makes no sense. Any of u who would be happy or thinks a re release is a good thing u are retarded. A new album with atour supporting it is the only thing that makes sense. At this point touring CD for the 11 th year would be a joke and kill any real chance for this band to kkep intrest or be serious abt playing for anything other then a pay check. These guys dont want to play covers for their lives.