Monday's news.

Young_Gun

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always impressed how forummers can complete tear about anything fake very quickly.

Spotted the publisher error. Spot the similarity with the SoD single. Find front cover of album is a photoshop by someone in Lebanon.

Fantastic stuff

I'm always impressed how forummers can complete tear about anything fake very quickly.

Spotted the publisher error. Spot the similarity with the SoD single. Find front cover of album is a photoshop by someone in Lebanon.

Fantastic stuff

Yeah it is pretty cool!

How the hell did the poster find that artwork that fast?

WomanonFire.jpg

Fox

148387462_0db2190404.jpg

red panda

220px-Ailurus_fulgens_RoterPanda_LesserPanda.jpg

HMM SLIGHT DIFFERENCE THEIR MATE LOL

Edited by gunns5

Fantastic stuff

computerforensic.jpg

:thumbsup:

Fantastic stuff

Yeah it is pretty cool!

How the hell did the poster find that artwork that fast?

credit goes to 'evader' on another GNR-forum. ;)

Edited by st0n3r

Another thing that is strange is that they didn't show the other side of the CD where you can see the text/art stuff, which is a lot harder to produce than a CD cover/inner sleeve

Oh and yeah 'evader' pulled an ace in the hole with that one, he found that artwork so fast!

Edited by WhazUp

Another thing that is strange is that they didn't show the other side of the CD where you can see the text/art stuff, which is a lot harder to produce than a CD cover/inner sleeve

Oh and yeah 'evader' pulled an ace in the hole with that one, he found that artwork so fast!

IF you type 'woman on fire' in google and search for images, it turns up on the second page. Often the most simple explanations are the best. :)

Monday will be the announcement of a tour, I am quite sure.

Edited by st0n3r

So, back to Mondays news......

The dream scenario would be them announcing new music, maybe a single release followed by a small US warm up tour.

Most realistically "just" tour dates though.

Tommy mentioned "big stuff" though. He also said they're "going back out" or "leaving again", can't remember exactly.

Would he say "big stuff" about a regular club/theatre tour? He could've meant the European tour.

Well, at least I won't have to go through telling all my friends that the latest gnr-album would be called 'Legend of the Red Panda'.

It is a bit of a shit title. All my friends would just be like :confused:

The dream scenario would be them announcing new music, maybe a single release followed by a small US warm up tour.

Most realistically "just" tour dates though.

Tommy mentioned "big stuff" though. He also said they're "going back out" or "leaving again", can't remember exactly.

Would he say "big stuff" about a regular club/theatre tour? He could've meant the European tour.

For me any touring at this point isn't "big stuff". It's tweet worthy yes, but to use the phrase "big stuff" to describe it after GNR have toured for the past 2 or so years just seems a little much.

It will be new gigs though. Still good news.

IF you type 'woman on fire' in google and search for images, it turns up on the second page. Often the most simple explanations are the best. :)

Monday will be the announcement of a tour, I am quite sure.

WARNING :

Don't Google for "Woman on fire"

I couldn't find the fake cover and...

Result might be shocking...

...and results are removed by mods...

completely understandable ofcourse

:rolleyes:

Let's wait for tomorrow...and let's go to bed...damn