Official Website

Spirit

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's undeniable. There's an abundance of people who wish to meet Dj, Stinson & Bumblefoot.

Dj as an individual has a support base that in itself competes with GN'R. I would argue Stinson is a musical icon in his own right, The Replacements are a huge deal. & Ron, there's a lot of people out there who'd like to engage with one of the fastest, clinical guitarists out there.

You're right about Tommy. In fact, I went to go see him play a mini set at Reckless Records before the Guns show in Chicago (he was promoting his last solo effort, which I also bought). I was just being a jerk. But in all honesty, the vast majority of people who buy Guns N' Roses meet and greet tickets primarily wanna see Axl. The others are a cool bonus.

Whats new... ? :shrugs:

Forum search FTW!

EDIT: hmmm now thinking again... i guess u got it wrong, the "new website coming soon" has been there since the launch of the site... guess they are still working on it

Edited by AGS

• 3 weeks later...

There is some severe disfunction in the way this band handles websites. I mean why couldnt they have uploaded the rest of the records and descriptions with that one? What, is a pothead jr high kid their web designer? It is unprofessional and I almost think that it is an attempt of some kind of strange joke to never hacve a proper website or band photo..... This is fucking weird.

GNR never ceases to amaze me, whether it be posative or negative......never amazed