Official Website

Spirit

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it was very evident that the current manager played an integral part in getting Axl to do the interview on That Metal Show also. Who knows what else is in store. A DVD and re-issue of Chidem with some new songs and proper artwork would be sublime.

I don't even have the usual urge to state "LOL WONT HAPPEN EVARR!!1". Things DO change, I guess. :rofl-lol:

"Welcome to gunsnroses.com. As you can see we have recently made some changes to the site. These changes are very temporary as we will be launching a new and improved gunsnroses.com shortly"

Shortly? Sounds a lot like "soon"...

Fernando Lebeis We are working towards a better connection between us and yous. Sorry it has taken so long, but we are definitely moving towards a better path than before.

Fernando Lebeis

Early access into venues, parking and making life easier for the people in whom would love to watch the show and not deal with what us fans deal with - it's up to choice. GA, and seats will still be available to the public/hard core fans. Our fan clubs will offer early ticket buys, etc.... It's somewhat a catch 22 between the 2 "groups". Don't think any less of the band, because of an idea to make the show easier accessed by some, opportunities will be equal.

Fernando Lebeis We are working towards a better connection between us and yous. Sorry it has taken so long, but we are definitely moving towards a better path than before.

Fernando Lebeis

Early access into venues, parking and making life easier for the people in whom would love to watch the show and not deal with what us fans deal with - it's up to choice. GA, and seats will still be available to the public/hard core fans. Our fan clubs will offer early ticket buys, etc.... It's somewhat a catch 22 between the 2 "groups". Don't think any less of the band, because of an idea to make the show easier accessed by some, opportunities will be equal.

Early ticket purchase opportunities are always a good thing for hardcore fans.

Looks like a ticket sales site.

Maybe this bit will update at some point:

New Site Coming Soon

Posted Nov 25, 2011 By User

The previous site took years to offer anything close to an update.

Maybe they might show the world what the band looks like :D

Edited by vaida

Bring on tour shirts! I didnt get mine this time around.

Right on. I'm hoping for tour merch ASAP too. I got two of the three shirts I wanted at shows (Snakes & Skulls and the Chinese Worker) but I still wanted that one with the black GNR letters and the pic of Axl. I just didn't have the cash to grab it at the shows so I'm hoping that stuff is up on the site ASAP.

OH....and it wouldn't hurt to have covers B and C of Chinese available too! :)

Can't access, got that ctrl shit.

Try this:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/

Whenever I type in just gunsnroses.com it takes me to an error page. Maybe that will help?

I've never been a fan of VIP packages, possibly the lamest thing for a band on tour to do..

I like the site though, Not that anything will come of it, let's be honest.

I feel the same also. When I saw Metallica and Megadeth doing these 'fanclub' memberships, it did segregate the fans. Fan club members could chat with band members whilst non-members couldn't, no matter how many albums you owned or shows you attended. VIP packages are not as bad though, it's simply an upgraded experience at a concert.

Fernando Lebeis

Sounds promising!

Can't access, got that ctrl shit.

Try this:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/

Whenever I type in just gunsnroses.com it takes me to an error page. Maybe that will help?

Thank you. Finally worked.

On a side note:

$275.50 for VIP Package? Cheap!

Is it cheap?? How much are they usually?

The VIP packages for KISS for example are around $400 without a meet & greet and nearly $1000 with the meet & greet. Both packages give you a reserved seat within the first few rows, limited tour posters and shirts, an additional $100 towards other merchandise, and so on. So yes, the Guns N' Roses one is pretty cheap, especially since a regular ticket for a Guns show is about $100 after fees anyways if there isn't a sale/promotion going on with the half-price tickets.

"Welcome to gunsnroses.com. As you can see we have recently made some changes to the site. These changes are very temporary as we will be launching a new and improved gunsnroses.com shortly"

Shortly? Sounds a lot like "soon"...

that was probably posted as a test or maybe to a part of the old site that was unavailable before the new site went online for everyone to see. it's posted 25th november so what you see are the new and improved gunsnroses.com ;)