2/10 - New York (Roseland Ballroom) updates

Tyler Drama

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a 2:40:00 long set and they only played 20 songs/solos/jams? Am I missing something here? Probebly adding up wrong...

I've been to roseland before that place is pretty big the up close effect is the only thing that's keeping me going to the show. I dunno what the hell to do man the whole trip will cost about 1000 which is pretty rough for a show.

Did you go to one of the US shows last year? If you've already been to a show with a similar set list and you are looking something new then I can see why you would be despondent about going to these shows...

Guess you'll just have weigh out your priorities. Whats more important to you; new songs/different setlist OR a smaller, more up-close gig?

:shrugs:

Well I just saw them 3 months ago and like I said I was front row right against the barriers. I bout tix for this show on a whim just to make sure I secured tix hoping for something different. The show in eadt rutherfored set me back like 600 bucks because I live close and brought my girl and my lil bro thay was a decent deal. This is an eady 1000 or more weekend and I dunno if its worth it this time around.fuck I dunno what to do lol see the greatest band in the world and eat mac n cheese for a month or get a new tv.

Edited by Tonyp44

Here's the official setlist:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Rocket Queen

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Better

This I Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Civil War

Whole Lotta Rosie

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Patience

Motivation

Madagascar

Paradise City

No surprises. Still a great setlist.

I still cant wait to see this in Chicago, especially estranged and civil war and shacklers

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Rocket Queen

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Better

This I Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Civil War

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

Patience

Motivation

Madagascar

Paradise City

Source? Any word on who had/didn't have solos?

If this is actually the setlist, this marks the first time Live And Let Die has been dropped since before 2001.

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Rocket Queen

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Better

This I Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Civil War

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

Patience

Motivation

Madagascar

Paradise City

If this is actually the setlist, this marks the first time Live And Let Die has been dropped since before 2001.

I think it's fake because someone on HTGTH confirmed they didn't played Street of Dreams, and they did Sorry & Don't Cry

Edited by FabioRoses

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Rocket Queen

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Better

This I Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Civil War

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

Patience

Motivation

Madagascar

Paradise City

I was expecting them to drop Live And Let Die as I couldn't imagine them doing it without the proper pyro, which they couldn't do because of the venue.

Well I just saw them 3 months ago and like I said I was front row right against the barriers. I bout tix for this show on a whim just to make sure I secured tix hoping for something different. The show in eadt rutherfored set me back like 600 bucks because I live close and brought my girl and my lil bro thay was a decent deal. This is an eady 1000 or more weekend and I dunno if its worth it this time around.fuck I dunno what to do lol see the greatest band in the world and eat mac n cheese for a month or get a new tv.

Well if you're having doubts, skip it? No point going if you're not absolutely dying to go. Sell the tickets off to someone else who wants to go! If you go in the mood/mindset you seem to be in right now then you wont end up enjoying the night as much as you should.

No point whinging, nobody is twisting your arm man. Do what you think is right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to the set-list: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Every set-list I've come across so far has been inconsistent with the other... its just weird...

Edited by KiraMPD

It was a 2:40:00 long set and they only played 20 songs/solos/jams? Am I missing something here? Probebly adding up wrong...

I've been to roseland before that place is pretty big the up close effect is the only thing that's keeping me going to the show. I dunno what the hell to do man the whole trip will cost about 1000 which is pretty rough for a show.

Did you go to one of the US shows last year? If you've already been to a show with a similar set list and you are looking something new then I can see why you would be despondent about going to these shows...

Guess you'll just have weigh out your priorities. Whats more important to you; new songs/different setlist OR a smaller, more up-close gig?

:shrugs:

bro, fuck the tv :P

They just needed to rehearse some different songs.... I don't see the harm in that. Maybe Axl's really lazy after all. C'mon. That's the same fucking setlist as always, 'kept they trimmed out the flab. I don't see what's so fucking hard in not disappointing the fans.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2012/roseland-ballroom-new-york-ny-43dea347.html

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Sorry

You Could Be Mine

Better

This I Love

DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

(Ballad of Death)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Instrumental Jam

(Another Brick In The Wall: Part 2)

Axl Rose Piano Solo

November Rain

Civil War

Whole Lotta Rosie

(AC/DC cover)

(Bob Dylan cover)

Nightrain

Encore:

Madagascar

Don't Cry

Motivation

(Tommy Stinson song)

Patience

Paradise City

Note: incomplete and out of order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0NiXoLPuoc&feature=youtu.be

Edited by DrDrei

They just needed to rehearse some different songs.... I don't see the harm in that. Maybe Axl's really lazy after all. C'mon. That's the same fucking setlist as always, 'kept they trimmed out the flab. I don't see what's so fucking hard in not disappointing the fans.

Maybe this is what they want, maybe they need to warm up.

I would love to see new songs next summer but I will just go for this set.

Anything new would make it better....let's enjoy what we have.

Better same tour than no tour at all

...or do all "complainers" throw away all their "old" records/cd's ?

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Shackler's Revenge

Rocket Queen

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Better

This I Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Civil War

Whole Lotta Rosie

Nightrain

Patience

Motivation

Madagascar

Paradise City

Can u stop posting fake setlists over and over and over again? :shrugs:

We know Dont cry and Sorry was there

I've got one thing to say. Psyched to see Jungle was the opener and hope it stays that way.

I love Chinese Democracy too, but there is nothing more awesome than the lights going down on a full house, and the first sight of Axl being him howling:

"YOU KNOW WHERE THE F*#K YOU ARE??????"

Chinese is totally cool anywhere else in the set.

See some of you at THE RITZ baby!

Greg