Jam

Band intros - Paradise city

the end?

Not sure. I assume so.

Nightrain-took minute break didn't leave stage

Civil war - Axl spoke intro

Jam

Would you mind briefly discussing how you were granted access to this show? If you have the time or inclination, of course.

I'm not at the show. I'm quoting Cotis from HTGTH who is at the show.

Thank you for the update. I have no problem with HTGHT, but the white forum bleaches my eyes. I find it difficult to view that site for an extended period of time. Infact, is was the orginal reason I choose this site many moons ago.

By cotis @ htgth:

Crazy

Jungle

Easy

Brown

Used to love

This I love - someone threw a glass at Ron

RQ

Estranged

Motivation / tommy

Lald

Street of dreams

Dj solo

Scom

Ycbm

Bbf solo panther

Don't cry

Knocking on heavens door

Whole lotta Rosie

Patience

Jam

By cotis @ htgth:

Crazy

Jungle

Easy

Brown

Used to love

This I love - someone threw a glass at Ron

RQ

Estranged

Motivation / tommy

Lald

Street of dreams

Dj solo

Scom

Ycbm

Bbf solo panther

Don't cry

Knocking on heavens door

Whole lotta Rosie

Patience

Jam

nice!!

I find it utterly stupid that Guns play these kind of venues... once again it's reserved to an elite of rich people who don't know the true GNR. Guns becomes a prostitute luxury band when they accept doing these stupid shows...

Axl digs this type of attention man.

he doesnt do it for attention...he does it for fun

I find it utterly stupid that Guns play these kind of venues... once again it's reserved to an elite of rich people who don't know the true GNR. Guns becomes a prostitute luxury band when they accept doing these stupid shows...

Axl digs this type of attention man.

he doesnt do it for attention...he does it for fun

.....and the money

Jesus , even when they perform at small intimate settings from which we could have some good footage ( a la De Leon and that Paris gig ) , people find ways to bich and complain about it ...I do not follow ...

Well..that's 2012...at least in the Netherlands it is...

People are bitching about everything 24/7....and if they were thinking before talking it would be ok to me....but most people here in NL seem not to be able anymore to think about things first....anyway....weekend starts now....

let's have fun and be happy !

Up Closest And most fuckin Personal ever.... rock1

Not wanna bitch about anything...but hell I wish I was there !

What kind of asshole throws a glass at RON? It's RON for God's sake. Could be anyone else. Just not Ron. And it's pretty cool that they played You're Crazy again.

To clarify (and I asked Ron about this...) the glass wasn't thrown at HIM - it was thrown towards the stage by some asshole. I had originally thought in the heat of the moment last night it was thrown at Ron but it was just thrown towards the stage. It was a heavy glass too, definitely could have done some damage.

I think Ron and DJ (who came from the opposite side of the stage mind you...) got some "words in with him" before the guy was taken out.

So you're saying elite rich people dont know the true GnR? why because they're rich? I'm willing to bet some of these elite rich people know Axl personally which would mean they know the true GnR better than any of us could ever hope to.

So you're saying elite rich people dont know the true GnR? why because they're rich? I'm willing to bet some of these elite rich people know Axl personally which would mean they know the true GnR better than any of us could ever hope to.

+1

Said it before in another thread : Communism starts now