Feb 16 at Hiro Ballroom

Spirit

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That IS epic! Vocals are amazing.

NOW THAT IS THE RASP EVERYONE KNOWS AND LOVES. Now it's a matter of steadily applying it to the songs that require it, I.e Rocket Queen, You Could Be mine, mainly all the old tunes.

It's obvious:

- Axl knows WTTJ is one of the most looked upon songs on the concerts.

- He knows it sounds AWFUL without the rasp. See 2002 for more info.

So.... he gives it all on WTTJ. So much, he gets tired after that songs. Why do you guys think It's So Easy, Mr.Brownstone and Sorry come after WTTJ? They're some of the easiest - if not THE easiest vocal-wise songs on the GnR catalog. It's so he can regain his voice.

That's why WTTJ always sound so much better than the rest of the songs.

It's obvious:

So.... he gives it all on WTTJ. So much, he gets tired after that songs. Why do you guys think It's So Easy, Mr.Brownstone and Sorry come after WTTJ? They're some of the easiest - if not THE easiest vocal-wise songs on the GnR catalog. It's so he can regain his voice.

Don't agree at all with the last line. There's "This I Love", "Estranged", "Nightrain", etc. I could go on and on.

Ali

It's obvious:

Don't agree at all with the last line. There's "This I Love", "Estranged", "Nightrain", etc. I could go on and on.

Ali

Besides Nightrain, This I Love and Estranged aren't nearly as difficult to sing as WTTJ.

I dont need to point this out but do you guys realize that the problem is not how he sings Jungle? Seriously...he's been singing Jungle like that since 6 fkn years ago. The problem is YCBM, RQ, PC, Michelle, etc etc.

I agree, and the point is why doesn't he sing all of them with the needed rasp when he obviously can... I'm listening to RQ from Hiro Ballroom and man! It's amazing, there's rasp and everything! :thumbsup:

I have been saying that they should drop YCBM since 2001.

There are maybe 5 or 6 occasions where it sounded good from Axl's side.

Rocket Queen sounded great in 2006/2007 and 2010, and I'm sure that it will sound good again during the Euro tour.

I never liked the way Axl sings the intro of Paradise City nowadays, it's like he doesn't realise it sounds off.

Don't care much for My Michelle.