Feb 16 at Hiro Ballroom

Spirit

We hear that Axl Rose is relocating to New York for a month while he tours with Guns N Roses. DeLeon Tequila will host the band for a private Nur Khan Electric Room Session on Thursday at Hiro Ballroom

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/we_hear_NBJ9YOmG0DX2A7sQLgKScK#ixzz1mCD120tD

Something similar to the Rose Bar concert? Acoustic set probably.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETLIST:

01 You're Crazy

02 Welcome To The Jungle

03 It's So Easy

04 Mr. Brownstone

05 Used To Love Her

06 This I Love

07 Rocket Queen

08 Estranged

09 Motivation (Tommy)

10 Live And Let Die

11 Street Of Dreams

12 Dj solo

13 Sweet Child O' Mine

14 You Could Be Mine

15 Bumblefoot solo

16 Don't Cry

17 Knockin' On Heaven's Door

18 Whole Lotta Rosie

19 Patience

20 Nightrain

21 Civil War

22 Paradise City

Edited by spirit83

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's been floating around for a while without being confirmed or known what sort of event it will be.

Now, I guess we know. Hope some of the board members manages to get in!

Hopefully we'll get youtube videos in the same fashion as with the Rose Bar concert. It's the same promoter after all.

Edited by spirit83

Private event to get a bunch of models and business owners drunk, and GNR getting a nice payday out of it. Some private events wind up being background music, but the way things are now, people are legit fans that go see the show. I'm sure 3 Up Close and Personals equal one private event payday. At least he's doing both instead of just the private show. It's incentive to get a "beautiful people" crowd with a mix of NY based celebrities that they can put in social life magazines and websites, and GNR is of the age where a lot of business owners & friends of the company are huge fans.

Private event to get a bunch of models and business owners drunk, and GNR getting a nice payday out of it. Some private events wind up being background music, but the way things are now, people are legit fans that go see the show. I'm sure 3 Up Close and Personals equal one private event payday. At least he's doing both instead of just the private show. It's incentive to get a "beautiful people" crowd with a mix of NY based celebrities that they can put in social life magazines and websites, and GNR is of the age where a lot of business owners & friends of the company are huge fans.

I agree :)

The wife and I saw Blind Melon last year at the Hiro, it is an AMAZING spot. Awesome vibe with a cool Asian influenced theme. Both seating and a pretty big dance floor.

Who was on vocals? Travis warren left a few years back now..

Yea Travis came back this year for a mini tour, hopefully he sticks around. I was as hesitant as anyone to have someone replace Shannon. But he does a hell of a job. His solo stuff is really good too.

Another Fashion Week frenzy....what's driving you these days, besides money...besides being surrounded by fast woman and gallant men?

Haha. That's funny!!! What's driving me?? I enjoy what I do and as you know, I am super passionate about music (and design, like yourself)... I really am thrilled with the way The Electric Room came out… I just finished having another custom- designed mirror today - big clockwork orange eyes, back painted on glass behind the whole DJ area. What drives me is to create something new, designing the clubs, and I like to shake things up when I can and go in different directions when there is a trend happening in town. If everyone is going right, I like to go left!!! But always stay consistent with my music programs, which are geared for a musically literate clientele!!! Please!!!! Come to the Guns N' Roses show I'm doing tonight. It's gonna be a full-on electric three-hour set!!!

rock1

Edited by FabioRoses