OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

Damn Smooth you are retarded. You want to appear tough, you don't have to say it, we can realize it. Your insults about primates and whatnot are childish and ridiculous. Get a job or something.

Insults about "retards" are perfectly acceptable though? That's pretty telling of you as a person.

Again, find me a post where I claimed to be tough. For some reason you people keep claiming I touched that subject somewhere.

I did not call you a retard in order to insult you. It's the truth and you should familiarize yourself with it in order to overcome the difficulties you are facing. You have found this loophole, so you will always claim that you never wanted to appear to be tough because you never said it. The thing is that your intentions can be easily seen even without a statement from you. And neither me nor anyone else is a bad person. We are simple more mature and intelligent than you which makes all the symptoms of your inferiority complex surface.

Mature and intelligent are the last 2 words on earth that could ever describe a meathead like you.

I would hope that someone with your far below average level of comprehension and understanding would never agree with me on anything. It would simply dumb down any thing I could possibly say. Simple folks can see things plainly that aren't there, so I am far from surprised that you can see the non existent toughness in my posts. In fact, that's how I kept you guys whining so hard. I just asked myself what you would say if you were in my shoes.

Try harder doofus.

Dude, no leve of comprehensive ability is required to understand your posts. And "doofus"? What are you like, 12? Wait that might actually be the case.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on 'Topic'

I think its a safe bet they will not be playing together on the 14th. thats just not going to happen.

And playing a GNR song without Axl's vocals would just sound ridiculous.

That they show up and act respectfully in each others company is the best you can hope for.

JMO

omg shades

Why do people still think they're going to perform.

Because when some people wants something really badly they become irrational and lose all critical sense.

I think that's pretty clear. NO performance, sad but true -- whatever. What we've been discussing here is who's the one that doesn't want to perform.

If Axl had plans to release another Guns album this year, not reuniting with the old lineup could, at the very least, be understood. As of now, he definitely doesn't. The only thing that's on the horizon is another 'greatest hits tour'.

People thinking it's because of Axl.

small_subtle_facepalm.png

Not saying that Axl is willing to play. But we haven't heard anything from Izzy, and the rest haven't really spoken to eachother about it.

Now let it rest.

You'd have to be a fool to think the reason they won't be playing is not due to Axl.

If Axl said, guy's lets play a few songs, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven would be up there in a flash.

Izzy would definitely play. Why wouldn't he?

Edited by Original GNR

Not saying that Axl is willing to play. But we haven't heard anything from Izzy, and the rest haven't really spoken to eachother about it.

Now let it rest.

We think it's because of Axl because, you know, he is the crazy one. :shrugs:

(and, btw, I always said Izzy won't go)

sometimes I wish the guy would stop with it period, I mean I don't mean no harm to Slash but he knows damn well how this is gonna to have Axl come off as...but at least he's telling his true feelings I guess, even if they make it clear this would be a one time thing, they'll still look at Axl as the one who is soley making it a one time thing or not, but of course the media will have a field day no matter what so yes catch 22

they'll still look at Axl as the one who is soley making it a one time thing or not, but of course the media will have a field day no matter what so yes catch 22

That's pretty much they way it has been since 1995 isn't it? (making Axl look bad/blaming him...right or wrong...having a field day etc...)

Edited by Snowmass

sometimes I wish the guy would stop with it period, I mean I don't mean no harm to Slash but he knows damn well how this is gonna to have Axl come off as...but at least he's telling his true feelings I guess, even if they make it clear this would be a one time thing, they'll still look at Axl as the one who is soley making it a one time thing or not

LOL, essentially every former member has said they would play, and people like you are still claiming that somehow Axl is getting unfairly blamed for everything going wrong :rolleyes:

Edited by nonlinear

Well Steven's on record saying he wants to play, Duff is open to whatever and now Slash has said he thinks they should play. So who out of the remaining two do you think is stopping things? Izzy or Axl? Let's be honest they could do it without Izzy as sad as that would be but it's Axl holding all the cards here and you'd have to be blind not to see it.

They could do it without Izzy? Really?

I'm sorry but what has old-GN'R (Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby) created as a follow up to UYI? The Spaghetti Incident. And then they all went their own ways.

I dare to say that Izzy played a HUGE part in making GN'R one of the biggest bands in the '90's

Edited by UcudBmineCD

Yeah, but the most of this majority are composed by fans who have no idea of who Izzy Stradlin is.

Yes the oh so "it isn't this or that without SLASH" hmm I guess he was the only other one besides you know whom that mattered and/or made the band cool. Oh no, not the OTHER three or four that contributed and help make their sound. I love it when folks declare that cause it lets me know they're about as sensible as the believe Axl to be....

They could do it without Izzy? Really?

I'm sorry but what has old-GN'R (Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby) created as a follow up to UYI? The Spaghetti Incident. And then they all went their own ways.

I dare to say that Izzy played a HUGE part in making GN'R one of the biggest bands in the '90's

Who cares what they created as a follow up that's not the point. All they'd be doing would be taking the stage for 15 minutes and playing a couple of songs from AFD. You saying that they couldn't do that without Izzy if it came to it? Axl, Slash, Duff and Steven could get up there and have somebody fill in for Izzy. Slash, Duff, Steven and Izzy couldn't do this without Axl. Izzy's contribution was massive but it's not him being there that night that will stop them performing.

<_<

I think you're totally right... but, damn, I need Izzy in there too!