OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

Not worshiping Slash equals kissing Axl's ass in your mind?

What kind of logic is that?

This discussion was about who's the one that doesn't want to perform. If you come here and bash Slash and insult him. Who are you defending? Daddy Axl. I find hilarious that you want to deny your endless love for the chubby man.

Nope, my friend. Your tongue is just so far up Slash's ass that you can't handle anybody criticizing him. Your nerd rage has already proven that.

The shit must have blinded you. You should check in to some saline solution.

:rofl-lol: LOLWUT?! There's a difference between "criticism" and "throwing insults at a past member like a retarded e-thug". Keep calm bro 'cause with your "nerd rage" comment you really look badass and I don't want you to hurt my feelings : (

Yeah, because I'm the badass that thinks they can tell other people not to post in the forums and throws a million insults at them when they weren't even talking to me; right?

You are one delusional dipshit, I'll give you that.

Did I tell you not to post? HAHAHAHAHA!! :crazy: Take it easy bro, why so serious? Come on... :laugh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash is obviously backtracking because he realized that he didn't want to take any responsibility for them not playing, and he knows that his fans will buy in to whatever nonsense he spouts off. Sad really.

“We’re not playing. I would imagine that they asked us to play but I know that we’re not playing.”

How a normal unbiased Gn'R fan understands that:

“We're not playing. I would imagine that they [RNRHOF staff] asked us but I know that we're not playing [because Axl has declined to perform / because Axl's management has sent us an official statement saying that he won't be performing / because there has been no communication at all about this and we're pretty close to the ceremony date / because I know how Axl is and he won't be performing with us or me ever again].”

__

You understand what you want to understand and that's the main problem with Axl's ass kissers. See, if you're too dumb to open your mind and give it a second thought, that's your problem but don't spread your nonsensical shit over here. :thumbsup:

Yup jackass, you told me not to spread my nonsense here like you're some kind of tough forum boss or something.

I knew that goldfish have fleeting memories, it shouldn't surprise me that morons do too.

I AM ALSO SHOUTING

LOUD NOISES.

Yes, exactly.

Slash is obviously backtracking because he realized that he didn't want to take any responsibility for them not playing, and he knows that his fans will buy in to whatever nonsense he spouts off. Sad really.

“We’re not playing. I would imagine that they asked us to play but I know that we’re not playing.”

“We're not playing. I would imagine that they [RNRHOF staff] asked us but I know that we're not playing [because Axl has declined to perform / because Axl's management has sent us an official statement saying that he won't be performing / because there has been no communication at all about this and we're pretty close to the ceremony date / because I know how Axl is and he won't be performing with us or me ever again].”

__

You understand what you want to understand and that's the main problem with Axl's ass kissers. See, if you're too dumb to open your mind and give it a second thought, that's your problem but don't spread your nonsensical shit over here. :thumbsup:

Yup jackass, you told me not to spread my nonsense here like you're some kind of tough forum boss or something.

I knew that goldfish have fleeting memories, it shouldn't surprise me that morons do too.

Wrong, I used the conditional "IF". It would be a totally different story if I would have said: "Please refrain yourself from posting nonsensical shit in this forum" or "You're not allowed to say this in this forum". Maybe your little brain doesn't get it. :shrugs:

I keep asking, why so serious? Do I need to apologize? Let me know. I don't like to make little girls cry. :laugh:

Edited by pi2loc

__

Wrong, I used the conditional "IF". It would be a totally different story if I would have said: "Please refrain yourself from posting nonsensical shit in this forum" or "You're not allowed to say this in this forum". Maybe your little brain doesn't get it. :shrugs:

I keep asking, why so serious? Do I need to apologize? Let me know. I don't like to make little girls cry. :laugh:

Hahaha, as if a dumbass like you could come up with a phrase that could make a little girl cry any more than I can develope wings and fly to the moon.

I have a really serious question though; are you really dumb enough to think that I'm taking any of this seriously? Really???

Let's not forget how upset you got when I was just pulling things out of my ass about an interview that I freely admitted to not having listened to.

By the way, you're conditional "IF" is applied to my stupidity. Any moron with any semblence of intelligence could see that I was obviously stupid enough to post it if I posted it. Duh.

I swear, you could probably come up with better logic if you just banged your head on the keyboard. If that's not what you're doing already.

Hahaha, as if a dumbass like you could come up with a phrase that could make a little girl cry any more than I can develop wings and fly to the moon.

I have a really serious question though; are you really dumb enough to think that I'm taking any of this seriously? Really???

Let's not forget how upset you got when I was just pulling things out of my ass about an interview that I freely admitted to not having listened to.

By the way, you're conditional "IF" is applied to my stupidity. Any moron with any semblance of intelligence could see that I was obviously stupid enough to post it if I posted it. Duh.

I swear, you could probably come up with better logic if you just banged your head on the keyboard. If that's not what you're doing already.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Chill out bro, why are you so mad? I don't get it, you're making me laugh really hard. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I already told taught you that truth is not what you think it is. I wasn't upset but that's what you think it was, well... your problem (:

Stop twisting stories to keep your nonsense alive. :thumbsup:

Hahaha, as if a dumbass like you could come up with a phrase that could make a little girl cry any more than I can develop wings and fly to the moon.

By the way, you're conditional "IF" is applied to my stupidity. Any moron with any semblance of intelligence could see that I was obviously stupid enough to post it if I posted it. Duh.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Chill out bro, why are you so mad? I don't get it, you're making me laugh really hard. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I already told taught you that truth is not what you think it is. I wasn't upset but that's what you think it was, well... your problem (:

Are you really that far gone that this is how you see this conversation going? My conscious is starting to get to me for picking on a droolbaby.

Can you please at least show a hint that you are capable of thought, because I'll quit if you can't.

Are you really that far gone that this is how you see this conversation going? My conscious is starting to get to me for picking on a droolbaby.

Can you please at least show a hint that you are capable of thought, because I'll quit if you can't.

After you do. You can quit whenever you want. Exit door is always open for crybabies :thumbsup:

U

After you do. You can quit whenever you want. Exit door is always open for crybabies :thumbsup:

So that was your best comeback??? Something that boils down to "I know you are but what am I? Huh huh, Derp."

And that's the 3rd time you've done that in this thread.

Did your coach help you with those?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

So that was your best comeback??? Something that boils down to "I know you are but what am I? Huh huh, Derp."

Did your coach help you those?

:laugh: I have no idea what you're talkin' about. Are you ok? Looks like someone got butthurt.

I'm glad you have counted how many times I have done this and that. When not farting stupid nonsense or crying over your Daddy Axl or your mentor Volcano, you're kind of a nice guy.

And the joke about the "my coach" doesn't make any sense. I'll let you try one more time alright? (:

Edited by pi2loc

Did your coach help you those?

:laugh: I have no idea what you're talkin' about. Are you ok? Looks like someone got butthurt.

I'm glad you have counted how many times I have done this and that. When not farting stupid nonsense or crying over your Daddy Axl or your mentor Volcano, you're kind of a nice guy.

And the joke about the "my coach" doesn't make any sense. I'll let you try one more right alright? (:

Of course it doesn't make sense to you, they probably don't tell you that he's your coach. He's the guy who takes you shopping and takes all of the Sharp objects away from you so you don't hurt yourself.

Again, your fascination with Volcano comes up. I hope he knows about you, because we all know that special people like you can take things a little seriously and I don't think that he would appreciate a drooling, babbling idiot showing up on his doorstep.

Yup, totally butthurt. You got me.

Of course it doesn't make sense to you, they probably don't tell you that he's your coach. He's the guy who takes you shopping and takes all of the Sharp objects away from you so you don't hurt yourself.

This doesn't make any sense. You think you're funny but you're failing miserably. :rofl-lol: You're losing it bro. Breathe.

Again, your fascination with Volcano comes up. I hope he knows about you, because we all know that special people like you can take things a little seriously and I don't think that he would appreciate a drooling, babbling idiot showing up on his doorstep.

That's what you did when he got banned right? You called him: "Baby, are you okay? Don't cry alright, I'll end what you started in MYGNRFORUM. Yes baby, I'll talk shit and nonsense about Slash 'cause our father Axl doesn't like him". :rofl-lol:

Yeah, got you there. Are you still crying? :laugh:

If 10k is out of your league, I'll consider 2500 USD, but anything less than that and it would be a complete waste of my time. I'm not eager to prove my superiority, but two or three of these bets a year is a nice little chunk of change for me and people usually choose tennis, which despite the required running, I am skilled enough to clean up. I would have no confidence whatsoever in long distance running, nor would it be wise to put my body through that. I have to protect my knees.

But you clearly are eager or you wouldn't have spent half this thread challenging people. It's all about your physical prowess not your bank balance so put up or shut up! Looks like I was right all along eh? You're throwing large figures of cash about to ensure you never have to go through with any of these challenges. You bluffed, I called it. Now be quiet and behave yourself! :rofl-lol:

Hahahah uh, no. Calling my bluff would be agreeing to my challenge. You should be very eager to accept, especially since I've never eaten a salad. You tell me to put up or shut up, while admitting you're the one unwilling to put up. Odd.

I don't really consider 10k a large figure of cash. If you do, you probably shouldn't be spending so much time worrying about the nutrition of strangers when you clearly need to get a better job and/or education.

I don't throw out large figure to ensure I won't have to go through with my challenges. I throw out large figures so that after I win, I'll have the other person's money. I'm BEGGING you to accept the challenge. Actually call my bluff instead of lying like an amateur cupcake and saying you did.

Like I said, a few people a year are dumb enough to call my bluff and they always lose. I'd love for you to be next.

"Dime de qué alardeas y te diré de qué careces".

This doesn't make any sense. You think you're funny but you're failing miserably. :rofl-lol: You're losing it bro. Breathe.

That's what you did when he got banned right? You called him: "Baby, are you okay? Don't cry alright, I'll end what you started in MYGNRFORUM. Yes baby, I'll talk shit and nonsense about Slash 'cause our father Axl doesn't like him". :rofl-lol:

Now you're fantasizing about Volcano with me??? You are one sick little man.

I don't find it funny in the least that you have to wear padding and a propeller helmet to stay safe. I actually feel some sympathy for you about that fact. I feel even worse for your coach because he has to change your diapers. Poor, poor man. I wasn't trying to be funny, I would never make light of a sad situation like yours.

Why would I quit crying? I truly do feel bad for you.

i am a big strong man, so you will not be able to compete in anything. if you're concerned with my physical prowess, i assure you i would leave you ravaged.

You'd have to catch me first! :rolleyes:

sorry babydoll, but i don't chase tail. i would tell you where to go and you would obey.

I find illogical that you're behaving like this with a girl. :shrugs:

sorry babydoll, but i don't chase tail.

Well not more than ten yards or so without collapsing clearly.

:rofl-lol:

i am a big strong man, so you will not be able to compete in anything. if you're concerned with my physical prowess, i assure you i would leave you ravaged.

You'd have to catch me first! :rolleyes:

sorry babydoll, but i don't chase tail. i would tell you where to go and you would obey.

Why are you so sure you would beat her? Is it because she's a girl?

I asked someone to tell me what song they liked and mentioned I was looking for facts. Soul Monster had a failed attempt at mockery by claiming that would be a discussion of opinions.

Yes, because it is very natural to point out that when you ask they what they like you emphasise that it is the fact version of what they like you are looking for, not the non-fact version :)

So, I explained the difference between saying you like something and saying something is good. If you like something, that is not a matter of opinion. Either you like it or you don't. It's a matter of fact. If you say something is good, that is an opinion.

And if you say "I like dogs" that is NOT NECESSARILY a fact, it is just a statement that could be either factual or erroneous. Maybe you shouldn't have talking college as a little kid, you don't seem to have learnt much.

I don't find it funny in the least that you have to wear padding and a propeller helmet to stay safe. I actually feel some sympathy for you about that fact. I feel even worse for your coach because he has to change your diapers. Poor, poor man. I wasn't trying to be funny, I would never make light of a sad situation like yours.

See? You keep saying stuff that you think might make someone laugh but you're (again) failing miserably and when I point that out you say "I'm not joking". :crazy:

Those jokes about "padding and propeller helmet" and "coach and baby diapers" are just... too old? this isn't 1985 :shrugs:, but I actually understand that after our long conversation you're just running out of coherent things to say, so that's cool. I forgive you.

I don't know if you should stop crying or not. That's not my business. I kindly asked. I don't want your mom talkin' with your relatives and saying: "I have prohibited my retarded kid from using the laptop anymore. They make him cry at MYGNR". :shrugs:

If 10k is out of your league, I'll consider 2500 USD, but anything less than that and it would be a complete waste of my time. I'm not eager to prove my superiority, but two or three of these bets a year is a nice little chunk of change for me and people usually choose tennis, which despite the required running, I am skilled enough to clean up. I would have no confidence whatsoever in long distance running, nor would it be wise to put my body through that. I have to protect my knees.

But you clearly are eager or you wouldn't have spent half this thread challenging people. It's all about your physical prowess not your bank balance so put up or shut up! Looks like I was right all along eh? You're throwing large figures of cash about to ensure you never have to go through with any of these challenges. You bluffed, I called it. Now be quiet and behave yourself! :rofl-lol:

Hahahah uh, no. Calling my bluff would be agreeing to my challenge. You should be very eager to accept, especially since I've never eaten a salad. You tell me to put up or shut up, while admitting you're the one unwilling to put up. Odd.

I don't really consider 10k a large figure of cash. If you do, you probably shouldn't be spending so much time worrying about the nutrition of strangers when you clearly need to get a better job and/or education.

I don't throw out large figure to ensure I won't have to go through with my challenges. I throw out large figures so that after I win, I'll have the other person's money. I'm BEGGING you to accept the challenge. Actually call my bluff instead of lying like an amateur cupcake and saying you did.

Like I said, a few people a year are dumb enough to call my bluff and they always lose. I'd love for you to be next.

Triple.jpg

Come on, people.

Edited by Flayer