Greenday to induct GNR

VillageGorillaHead

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a perfectly fine choice :thumbsup:

i can't beleive there are 24 replies, and only 1 or 2 that are positive. y'all are a bunch of fucking crybabies. there must be a lot of folks around here who are bored to death with their lives, because they are CONSTANTLY looking for something - anything - to bitch and whine about.

i can't beleive there are 24 replies, and only 1 or 2 that are positive. y'all are a bunch of fucking crybabies. there must be a lot of folks around here who are bored to death with their lives, because they are CONSTANTLY looking for something - anything - to bitch and whine about.

Or it's because they don't like Green Day.

The sadder thing is someone sitting there passing mass judgment because of a totally asinine and off-the-wall choice.

Should've gone with Avenged Sevenfold or someone. They're huge GN'R fans, pretty popular, and were influenced a tad by Guns.

Should've gone with Avenged Sevenfold or someone. They're huge GN'R fans, pretty popular, and were influenced a tad by Guns.

I agree. I was hoping it was going to be Avenged Sevenfold. They would have been the best choice.

Edited by Chloe

Really? Who the hell hates Green Day? That's like hating puppies.

Maybe Elton or Brian May or Steven Tyler would've made more sense, but nothing wrong with the biggest rock band of the last 20 years inducting GN'R.

Billie Joe teases the crowd with Sweet Child all the time.

:violin:

Really? Who the hell hates Green Day? That's like hating puppies.

Maybe Elton or Brian May or Steven Tyler would've made more sense, but nothing wrong with the biggest rock band of the last 20 years inducting GN'R.

Billie Joe teases the crowd with Sweet Child all the time.

:violin:

^^half these kids have 5000 posts in 3 months and don't know wtf they're talking about. :rofl-lol: LOL @ them putting words in the mouths of former band members, saying that Slash and Steven didn't support this, blah blah bllah. these are the same types of idiots who talked constant shit about robin a few years ago, and then were jocking him all over these forums when he made the live appearance recently.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-green-day-to-induct-guns-n-roses-into-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-20120403

There's now one less mystery surrounding Guns N' Roses' entrance into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Green Day will deliver their induction speech. While Slash, Duff McKagan, Steven Adler and Matt Sorum have all indicated they'll be present at the April 14th ceremony in Cleveland, members Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin and Dizzy Reed have yet to publicly confirm their attendance. If Rose doesn't show, it's unlikely that the group will perform – and it's unclear whether or not Green Day will play in their place.

So who decided this? Does GnR have a say-so? I would assume this is what the band wanted???

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-green-day-to-induct-guns-n-roses-into-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-20120403

There's now one less mystery surrounding Guns N' Roses' entrance into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Green Day will deliver their induction speech. While Slash, Duff McKagan, Steven Adler and Matt Sorum have all indicated they'll be present at the April 14th ceremony in Cleveland, members Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin and Dizzy Reed have yet to publicly confirm their attendance. If Rose doesn't show, it's unlikely that the group will perform – and it's unclear whether or not Green Day will play in their place.

So who decided this? Does GnR have a say-so? I would assume this is what the band wanted???

Of course they have no say. This is the RnRHOF, everything's decided behind closed doors.

Hahahahahahahah!

This thing is a fucking joke. But the worse thing is that people had some kind of hopes for this bullshit event. Everyone knows the Hall is a fucking joke. No wonder Izzy doesn't want to show up. Oh, and having Green Day induct?!?!?! What the fuck to that!!!!!!!!!! I thought the people doing the presenting were supposed to be influenced by the band. Let me guess, Green Day has an album or some shit coming out soon...

LOLhALLoFfAME