Greenday to induct GNR

VillageGorillaHead

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is all abit fuckin silly now. Green Day are you serious ? When there is no communication between Axl and Slash and organisers, this is what happens. I honestly think Axl could not give two shits about this. He won't even be there i reckon. Anyway atleast Steven won't get what he wants, as he deserves fuck all the little prick.

this forum is utter comedy. great source of GNR news. but the idiots here disappointed by Green Day calling for irrelvant hard rock acts to induct the gunners? please. i enjoy Buckcherry etc but green day is a brillant choice. younger multi-platinum act influenced by GNR. Oasis could have made sense but haven't seen a single other option that would have fit. both have likely more unregistered sales than a buckcherry has in totality. going the other direction w Aerosmith etc who influenced but weren't influenced by wouldnt have been nearly as fitting. but at least you have a big name then.

haven't seen a single other option that would have fit

Alice Cooper..

He got the band from the get go.They were mutual fans of each other.GnR opened on an Alice tour.

Alice performed on the Illusions...they mutually recorded a version of Under My Wheels.

Iggy Pop...go watch the video of "Home"...Iggy got it as well.

GnR guys are HUGE Iggy fans.

As much as I didn't see ths choice coming, who would you rather have in place?

MUSE.

Would have been a MUCH better choice, it's the only band with Oasis who managed to do some good shit in the 90's/2000's.

Green Day is a fucking joke, except Kings of Leon I don't know who could have been a worse choice than this garbage band. Fucking nightmare.

So Izzy isn't going and by this point I doubt Axl is either and now Green Day is gonna induct them. Can it get any worse?

Honestly - I hope Axl doesn't turn up, then they won't be able to perform. I can't believe Green day is going to induct them. Who made that decision?

who cares?

it's nobody of you who gets inducted so why sould you get offendet because a band you dont like induct a band you do like..... stupid

why get mad over something that has nothing to do with you??

whaaaa whaaaaa!!

Some of these poor saps bought tickets for this.

yes to watch an even where they celebrate a couple of bands careers.

If you had paid for tickets to go and see the Oscars would you get mad if Jim Carrey would present the award for best film?

Edited by Desperado

to watch an even where they celebrate a couple of bands career.

If you had paid for tickets to go and see the Oscars would you get mad if Jim Carrey would present the award for best film?

No, Jim Carrey is hilarious.

to watch an even where they celebrate a couple of bands career.

No, Jim Carrey is hilarious.

hmmm............. okej lets say adam sandler then ;)