Axl Rose TMZ video hollywood. Responds to reunion tour thoughts

gunsguy

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if anyone thought there would ever be a reunion tour, then I guess you have your answer.

Axl has said in many interviews that he is very happy and proud to be with the present band now, so why would he want to reunited with the original members? I doubt anyone else except maybe for Steven would want to reunite anyway.

They are all doing different things and I'm sure no one needs the money.

I'm glad we got it right from Axl's mouth so now maybe this subject will be put to rest permantely.

That's Hollywood. anytime someone is out with someone else they're an item. Whatever! If Axl was on a date, what the hell, he's a free man, isn't he.

Edited by Val22

god he also looks so pissed whenever anyone brings up the "old" guys

I cant imagine why he hates them so much, I could imagine someone like Steve, but what has Slash ever done, I would love to know

Slasholics are always in denial or just plain ignorant! LMAO

Anyone who thinks Lana is not a beautiful woman is either gay or just looks at too many photoshopped photos of women online. No woman looks as hot as their photoshopped pictures.

That women has just right amount of thickness to her! Imagine hitting that from behind ... LOL

Edited by gnrfan2007

Anyone who thinks Lana is not a beautiful woman is either gay or just looks at too many photoshopped photos of women online. No woman looks as hot as their photoshopped pictures.

That women has just right amount of thickness to her! Imagine hitting that from behind ... LOL

Women and "thickness" do not go together my friend lol.

Women and "thickness" do not go together my friend lol.

Yeah, i wouldng tell a woman that haha wouldnt end very well i think. :xmasssanta:

Is it just me, or does Axl love to slam car doors really hard? Didn't that happen one other time outside of a hotel?

Dual purpose:

Safety first/make sure that damn door is closed tight

Tension release from stalkerazzi asking idiotic questions.

As opposed to this board with the NyQuil questions

Red Nyquil is the obvious choiice,although if you only have the Green,mix it with jager! Still tastes like ass,but at least it numbs u out :lol:

I cant get over how pissed Axl is when giving his "not in this lifetime" response

that is a definitive no

Axl has no desire to ever see those guys again much less ever play with them

I cant imagine Axl showing up on Saturday

my prediction it will be everyone but Izzy and Axl

maybe you get Kid Rock playing Paradise City with the old guys

and if that happens I will throw up

Reunion's never going to happen. The future of Guns N'Roses is Axl and who ever he wants to hire / who ever wants to be-hired.

They play London 02 in a months time. They list only 1 date. In Kerrang! they list 2 dates ?

The tickets are mega expensive. In the add the 1st date is described as sold out. There's plenty of tickets on the web available.

they said it was sold out. Interesting. So ther are still tickets avail for first night?

I cant get over how pissed Axl is when giving his "not in this lifetime" response

that is a definitive no

I know... :rofl-lol:

I just feel sorry for those fans who a travelling from far places to see this thing live, expecting to see THE GN'R reunion.

All they are going to see is a few ex members like Slash, Duff, Matt and Steven..... and then a crap performance with either Donovan or another person who is there. :rolleyes:

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Imagine hitting that from behind ... LOL

I just imagine her blowjob mouth... :xmasssanta:

Instead of fantasies,go score some reality action,read some "articles" in playboy,or inflate a vinyl friend. Some of these comments are best left unsaid.

that is a definitive no

I just feel sorry for those fans who a travelling from far places to see this thing live, expecting to see THE GN'R reunion.

All they are going to see is a few ex members like Slash, Duff, Matt and Steven..... and then a crap performance with either Donovan or another person who is there. :rolleyes:

They can take pictures of this :lol:

gunsplaque.jpg

Edited by sailaway

I don't get it. A picture was taken of people and right away they are in a relationship? Maybe they are friends. Maybe they are collaborating. Maybe it's nothing at all.

That would require Axl to release music, which he is not particularly a fan of :P I kid.

that is a definitive no

I am one of those fans

basically making a 9 hour trip

I aint gonna lie, I am expecting there not to be a reunion, but hoping there will be one, if I hear a definitive "No Reunion" before the trip it will kill the 9 hour drive, even Axls "Not in my lifetime" I can convince myself of a chance as he answered to a "tour"

I will however be sick if the highlight of the evening is seeing Kid Rock singing with the old guys

I hate Kid Rock and to see him being the front man as the main attraction singing with the old GNR in place of Axl will be salt in a wound, I will probably go to the bathroom if that happens

Edited by k12