Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame responds to Axl Rose's withdrawal

realpoti

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duff McKagan:

Cleveland bound! GNR fans- C U on Saturday.

8:36 AM - 12 Apr 12

---

Ace Harper [Matt's girl]

Getting ready to go to Cleveland this weekend for the #RockandRollHallofFame w/ @mattsorum So proud and happy for him.

11:17 PM - 11 Apr 12

Edited by gunsguy

UPDATE: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has removed Guns N' Roses from the April 14 ceremony's itinerary, including their induction by Green Day.

I'd so love to see this happen and smash Steven's dreams into little pieces.

Why be such a prick?

Duff McKagan:

Cleveland bound! GNR fans- C U on Saturday.

8:36 AM - 12 Apr 12

---

Ace Harper [Matt's girl]

Getting ready to go to Cleveland this weekend for the #RockandRollHallofFame w/ @mattsorum So proud and happy for him.

11:17 PM - 11 Apr 12

Those were posted last night and 6 hours ago, before they were apparently taken off the itinerary.

Axl , if you're reading this and really do not want to take away the other guys' accomplishments (like you claimed in your letter), you would fly your ass to Cleveland so the Hall of Fame doesn't fuck them over.

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost

They will probably just change it up to something like 'Slash/Izzy/Duff/Steve/Matt/Dizzy are being inducted into the HOF for their contributions with Guns N' Roses'

I hope not. I hope they induct Guns n' Roses and that everybody mentions Axl as well.

UPDATE: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has removed Guns N' Roses from the April 14 ceremony's itinerary, including their induction by Green Day.

I'd so love to see this happen and smash Steven's dreams into little pieces.

Why be such a prick?

Well he ungratefully sued the band back when he was rightfully fired, sorry if you "fans" don't remember that. He screwed up and delayed Illusions with his out of control addictions. He has further embarassed the legacy of the old band with his appearances on Celebrity Rehab and the like. He insults the new band and basically drove a nail into the coffin of any chance for Axl to show up at the Hall.

Steven is to blame and he deserves this disappointment and for his moment in the sun to be taken away from his worthless ass.

They will probably just change it up to something like 'Slash/Izzy/Duff/Steve/Matt/Dizzy are being inducted into the HOF for their contributions with Guns N' Roses'

I hope not. I hope they induct Guns n' Roses and that everybody mentions Axl as well.

I hope they all come onstage wearing "Where's Axl?" shirts.

:rofl-lol: that would be awesome.

I hope they all come onstage wearing "Where's Axl?" shirts.

Don't forget Izzy! Where's Axl N' Izzy?