RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

I totally understand why Axl and Izzy never attended, which are personal reasons we as fans can't comprehend. The people who did show up, I could have guessed it would have been them from the moment this thing was announced.

Although I like Myles and have no problem with him, I STRONGLY feel that a vocalist who was neutral to everyone and not connected to anyone should have been chosen. With Myles singing up there, it's like Slash was given the upper hand, and control of this ceremony, which is not a good thing. :thumbsdown:

I'm sorry but I think that none of GNR should have performed without Axl.

I think Axl knew those betrayers would want to play, so he backed out and let them pick some asshole to do the singing.

Yes, Axl is the victim because of something he did to himself.

Haha - wtf?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally understand why Axl and Izzy never attended, which are personal reasons we as fans can't comprehend. The people who did show up, I could have guessed it would have been them from the moment this thing was announced.

Although I like Myles and have no problem with him, I STRONGLY feel that a vocalist who was neutral to everyone and not connected to anyone should have been chosen. With Myles singing up there, it's like Slash was given the upper hand, and control of this ceremony, which is not a good thing. :thumbsdown:

I think Axl knew those betrayers would want to play, so he backed out and let them pick some asshole to do the singing.

Whatever Axl's reasons are it's his business and as a fan, he doesn't owe me anything about his personal feelings or what he does in his personal life.

Axl and GNR came to Dallas rocked the house and apologized to us to taking so long to get back to Dallas and thanked us fans for sticking with him and GNR. That's enough for me.

you can disagree, but really, why should Axl or any other musician give a shit about winning awards? It's all about we fans who care and have sticked with him through thick and thin.

Rock on Axl! As far as I'm concerned, you ar and always will be GUNS N ROSES!

You're absolutely right it is all about the fans and in the case of last night also the great music they created. Axl and Izzy should of just sucked it up and gone. There are old fans following this band since it started and like Duff said new fans that haven't even seen the original line-up perform. Leaving a performance aside I do think they should have all come together to accept this for the fans. Anyways I'm done talking about Axl not showing. Looked like a great show and I'm delighted that Steven got to play the guy deserves it. You can see his smile 50 meters from the stage in those videos!

Whatever Axl's reasons are it's his business and as a fan, he doesn't owe me anything about his personal feelings or what he does in his personal life.

Axl and GNR came to Dallas rocked the house and apologized to us to taking so long to get back to Dallas and thanked us fans for sticking with him and GNR. That's enough for me.

you can disagree, but really, why should Axl or any other musician give a shit about winning awards? It's all about we fans who care and have sticked with him through thick and thin.

Axl is NOT Guns N' Roses.

Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense. I have always said I understood Axl's "divorce" analogy and all of that, but who really did the betraying here. Think about it.

The reason Izzy should have sucked it up and gone is because he gets on with all of the other ex-GnR members. There wouldn't have been any awkwardness for him.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

LMFAO ..... cant stop laughing

I dont know what's so funny? Guns N' Roses was not Axl's band. Every original member was important to the song writing.

+1

+2

The reason Izzy should have sucked it up and gone is because he gets on with all of the other ex-GnR members. There wouldn't have been any awkwardness for him.

I dont know what's so funny? Guns N' Roses was not Axl's band. Every original member was important to the song writing.

+1

+2

+3 on both counts

Yeah. Axl explicitly stated he'd still play with Duff and Izzy. Duff went and was respectful, I don't see Axl changing his mind about him. My educated guess why Izzy didn't go is that it's really not all that important to him. He and Steven are the exact opposite. Steven keeps desperately trying to go back that era in his life whereas Izzy seems to be content with it and what he's up to now.

I have a feeling that Axl will have a big problem with Duff now. Just a feeling

Why? Duff didn't say anything derogatory about Axl at all. There may have been a negative undertone but other than that Duff was totally cool.

In the end, the super winner of that night was MYLES KENNEDY. Damn, Alter Bridge has received the boost of their life. Good for him, he and his band deserve it. He's a pretty humble man ;).

The man was A-class all the way. Dude won so many points in my book.

I think he will have a problem with Duff because they went along anyway when Axl didn't want to and they got a very favorable response at the show, on message boards, news articles, and the comments of articles. Axl is getting ripped to bits, he is actually getting some very harsh criticism from people. Axl likes to pretend he doesn't care about things like that, but 24 years of following this band closely has taught me he is very sensitive to these things

This went so much better and was so much less embarrassing than the VH fiasco Slash and them were a part of.

Good for them for doing everything they could to let GNR have a shred of dignity last night when it could have easily become a big joke.

You are officially the most consistent poster of retarded comments on this board.

Give yourself a big pat on the back, it's the least you deserve.

She's one of those crazy girls who just keep crying and screaming when there is really nothing happening at the show. I wouldn't be surprised if she's making voodoo for Lana Del Rey right now :lol: