This is Guns N Roses in 2012

Axl Rose Husband

Slash was at the Hall Of Fame to pay respect to Axl and Izzy

He was? How strange that he didn't mention Axl and Izzy by name once then, nor defended Axl when he was booed. That Slash guy sure has a weird way of paying respects!

Dude, first, your posts are hilarious.

In some way, yes, Slash was there to pay respect to Axl and Izzy, because they were part of the original, one more time, ORIGINAL line-up of GnR and Slash was there to pay respect to that group of people and fans of that group of people. If that's not respect enough, I guess it's better than writing letters, at least.

I would agree that Slash was there to pay respect to the music they created, to the fans, and to his future career, but I saw no sign of his being there to pay respect to Axl and Izzy. The fact that he refrained from explicitly thanking Axl and Izzy for what they did together, suggests he had no intention of paying respect to them at all.

They really are dysfunctional, the lot of them.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash was at the Hall Of Fame to pay respect to Axl and Izzy

for what I could see, was exactly the opposite ... all he did was a HUGE lack of respect to Axl & Izzy

I think it is OK to now say that you are officially insane.

Your last two sentences might be the most ridiculous sentences ever written on this forum.

you're a psychiatrist? give me a query :tongue2:

LOVE you TOO :krider:

watch yourself Groghan, once she starts loving you, it gets hilarious. :tongue2:

you're jealous moreblack!!! you love me from the bottom of your heart ... I love you too darling .. :kiss:

The fact that you use the term "$la$h" is enough for me to not take you seriously. C'mon you should know by now that petty insults like that isn't the best way to make you seem mature or rational

sorry ... I think he loves $ cause his tattoo

15oy143.jpg

If Slash completely disappeared from the spotlight in 1994 than these nu guns shows would have probably half the attendance they have now. Axl has done everything in his power to make the band as unknown and not talked about as possible, lucky for him, Slash still plays and stays in the public eye keeping the GNR name alive and as an effect of that keeping Axl's hush hush nu band and tours going and profitable. It's funny how that works, people know Slash isn't there but because they know of Slash and how he keeps the name alive... they knw of the old songs and go to the shows. It must sort of piss him off he does all Axl's publicity for him lol (throwing you a bone Axl worshippers with that one! :kiss: )

I mean, if not for Slash, the GNR name would hardly ever be in the public eye, that much is a fact right? So Slash being out in the public eye, and his unshakable association with his old band GNR, helps Axl. Axl should be thankful all the reasons he hates Slash are the reasons GNR is still so popular, not fucking Chinese Democracy lol.

If Slash completely disappeared from the spotlight in 1994 than these nu guns shows would have probably half the attendance they have now. Axl has done everything in his power to make the band as unknown and not talked about as possible, lucky for him, Slash still plays and stays in the public eye keeping the GNR name alive and as an effect of that keeping Axl's hush hush nu band and tours going and profitable. It's funny how that works, people know Slash isn't there but because they know of Slash and how he keeps the name alive... they knw of the old songs and go to the shows. It must sort of piss him off he does all Axl's publicity for him lol (throwing you a bone Axl worshippers with that one! :kiss: )

I mean, if not for Slash, the GNR name would hardly ever be in the public eye, that much is a fact right? So Slash being out in the public eye, and his unshakable association with his old band GNR, helps Axl. Axl should be thankful all the reasons he hates Slash are the reasons GNR is still so popular, not fucking Chinese Democracy lol.

if slash changes his clothes, and takes off the top hat and stops talking about Axl in every interview .... I think nobody would be able to know who he is ... I think he uses his past in the band, so people don't forget about him .. he can't grow old with dignity .. he dresses like 25 years ago, and looks decadent .. his look is awful :tongue2:

Guns has evolved enough, doesn't need to be associated to the past .. The band is amazing and all the fans are really happy!!!!

We are so excited about the upcoming tour!!!

if slash changes his clothes, and takes off the top hat and stops talking about Axl in every interview .... I think nobody would be able to know who he is ... I think he uses his past in the band, so people don't forget about him .. he can't grow old with dignity .. he dresses like 25 years ago, and looks decadent .. his look is awful :tongue2:

Guns has evolved enough, doesn't need to be associated to the past .. The band is amazing and all the fans are really happy!!!!

Agreed :)

come on guys ..

Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Tracii Guns, Ole Beich, Rob Gardner, Duff McKagan, Slash, the guy who calls GNR 'Rose n' Roses', Dizzy Reed, Matt Sorum, Gilby Clarke, Paul Tobias, Robin Finck, Tommy Stinson, Josh Freese, Chris Pitman, Buckethead, Brian Mantia, Richard Fortus, Bumblefoot, Frank Ferrer, Dj AShba, Beta, some others guys like Shannon, Del James ...

that ... is Guns N' Roses :thumbsup:

come on guys ..

Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Tracii Guns, Ole Beich, Rob Gardner, Duff McKagan, Slash, the guy who calls GNR 'Rose n' Roses', Dizzy Reed, Matt Sorum, Gilby Clarke, Paul Tobias, Robin Finck, Tommy Stinson, Josh Freese, Chris Pitman, Buckethead, Brian Mantia, Richard Fortus, Bumblefoot, Frank Ferrer, Dj AShba, Beta, some others guys like Shannon, Del James ...

that ... is Guns N' Roses :thumbsup:

You forgot Sebastian Bach.

Slash doesn't have to do the things you have remarked. Gn'R didn't give him those things. If he would have been in another band he would have dressed and used the top hat anyways. If he gets questions about Axl and/or Gn'R, why not answer? He was part of the original band, he helped create the songs you probably moan about. I already told you, DO-YOU-UNDERSTAND-ENGLISH?

Your obsession with Axl is hilarious :rofl-lol:. And hilarious because Axl doesn't give a fuck about you. He doesn't like you, he doesn't love you he will never love you. You will be there, crying for an autograph and if he's in a hurry and you insist he will punch you in the face. 'Cause to you he's a God, the almighty Axl Rose but to him, you're just another "super annoying" fan. Truth is the truth hurts.

Fucking hell I can't wait until Soul Monster sees that! He'll have a fucking nerdgasm! :lol:

I expect more from you.

Whats even more pathetic is saying one or two notes is "fucking up a song". really? I didnt even notice it the first time i heard it, and i doubt the audience did either. that motherfucker WROTE THAT SOLO, what does ashba or BBF have that even begins to compare to that? lets get real for a second, SCOM is almost always, along with NR considered to be the best GNR solo, if not best solo of all time. Its constantly ranked up there with Stairway to Heaven. BBF and Ashba, sorry to say, will never receive that honor. so choke on that.

And you know this how? Let's not forget that Slash hasn't wrote a single thing that will ever be considered legendary since his departure from GN'R. Give these guys a chance to release an album before judging.

Well, neither have Axl. The only thing legendary about CD is that it took 15 years to make :rofl-lol:

CD sold more world wide. But it's obvious CD is GNR record. If Slash played on it everyone would be saying how awesome it is.

Damn straight we would, it would have sounded a hell of a lot better.

If they lied that Slash played on it, and Slash confirmed that just for the shits n giggles, you all would be saying how cool CD is.

Well, they could never get away with that, cause Slash would never sound so boring throughout a whole record. Besides Slash is probably the easiest guitarist to spot of all, his tone and playing is very unique.

THIS is Guns N Roses. Raw, grimy, primal:

That WAS Guns n Roses.

But it's not 1987 anymore.

I know and it's such a shame. They used to actually be good.

By 1987 culture, yes.

By 2012 culture, no.

2012 culture??...just what "culture" would that be??? the pussy parade of bands that...umm imitate their dads and granddaddy's music?

all these 2012 cats can do is ride in on a pony that they didn't tame! Again...big shit that they can get some sounds out..whoopie....nice ...great fine and wonderful even WOW........BUT .they still are copy cats doing music they didn't write...get their ass out there with their own music...put it toe to toe against the pasts music and well see IF 25 years from now that music is still playing loud and proud. You big opinion-ed people that get into the pissing contests watch your "band" argument go to hell when you realize that these guys have no music of their own to play and they are in fact...just hired help.

if the HOF revealed anything to Axl and those in his camp and those who have his best interests in mind blah blah blah....was that GNR was is and will always be...the legacy lineup.... anything else is just imitation. Id rather have 3 chords of authentic real life balls to the wall music than 15 years in the waiting -computer precision -screened by a focus group for approval that ultimately gets forgotten 10 minutes after its released music that is hallmark of 2001-2012 "GNR"

not so sure is a "SHE"

dont want to insult 'her' if she is a 'she'

but was thinking the same thing,

strange how theres always something you pick up on in the writing

anyway, Rockerman actually has a few good points

Edited by shades