This is Guns N Roses in 2012

Axl Rose Husband

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR THE MONEY ... :tongue2:

Cos NuGuns are obviously just in it for the critical acclaim and plaudits they're drowning in. Oh hang on.......... I wonder how long Axl threatened to withhold Dizzy's paycheck if he turned up at the HOF last Saturday? :rofl-lol:

you know nothing about honor, respect and loyalty .. as the mercenaries you're a fan of :tongue2:

sad :shrugs:

you know nothing about honor, respect and loyalty .. as the mercenaries you're a fan of :tongue2:

mer·ce·nar·y   /ˈmɜrsəˌnɛri/ Show Spelled [mur-suh-ner-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural mer·ce·nar·ies.

adjective

1. working or acting merely for money or other reward.

I'm sorry but that term can be just as easily applied to the current band if not considerably moreso! They are all working for a paycheck and that's a fact so look a little closer to home before throwing that kinda shit around at people.

Let's see:

Black-Eyed-Peas-Slash-black-eyed-peas-19103525-600-416.jpg

slash-adam-levine-p1.jpg

tpainslashjamiefoxx.jpg

a_560x375.jpg

Now quit the endless bullshit about hired hands and cashgrab and most of all a reunion that will never happen.

mer·ce·nar·y   /ˈmɜrsəˌnɛri/ Show Spelled [mur-suh-ner-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural mer·ce·nar·ies.

adjective

I'm sorry but that term can be just as easily applied to the current band if not considerably moreso! They are all working for a paycheck and that's a fact so look a little closer to home before throwing that kinda shit around at people.

I'm sorry for you .. :violin:

Can't wait for May!!! next GN'R Tour 2012 starts !!!!!!! :wub:

adjective

Let's see:

Black-Eyed-Peas-Slash-black-eyed-peas-19103525-600-416.jpg

Now quit the endless bullshit about hired hands and cashgrab and most of all a reunion that will never happen.

Slash doesn't need to prove himself to anyone really ever. His status as one of the greatest rock and roll guitarists is cut in stone. The guys in the current band are an impressive bunch of musicians, but none of them have reached the iconic level that Slash and the classic GNR lineup has. Slash can play with whoever he wants because he's achieved legendary status. DJ and Ron might get their some day, but they've got some ways to go in releasing iconic and ubiquitous rock anthems.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

Slash became a legend because of GN'R.

He wouldn't be a guitar ''god'' if he would've been in any other band.

Just my opinion, but think about it.

of course, $la$h should be grateful to Axl & Izzy at least rock3

Won't argue with that, but they should be grateful to Slash as well. They were all important and crucial to each other's success. Sweet Child O' Mine is the perfect example: Izzy wrote the basic structure, Slash wrote the intro and the legendary solo, Duff wrote one of the greatest bass lines ever, and Axl wrote a beautiful melody to pull it all together.

But keep hating people you don't know because it feels good and Axl says so.

Just like Axl Ro$€ should be grateful to Slash for the work he did while in Guns. The original guys put sweat on the band. FIVE GUYS. Not one. You don't even know how many lines of all the lyrics you seem to moan about were suggested by other members (of the band or outside). :thumbsup:

Won't argue with that, but they should be grateful to Slash as well. They were all important and crucial to each other's success. Sweet Child O' Mine is the perfect example: Izzy wrote the basic structure, Slash wrote the intro and the legendary solo, Duff wrote one of the greatest bass lines ever, and Axl wrote a beautiful melody to pull it all together.

But keep hating people you don't know because it feels good and Axl says so.

Axl fans don't get that. Slash was at the Hall Of Fame to pay respect to Axl and Izzy but they couldn't be arsed to get off their piles of money to go pay respects back.

would have been respectable if all the musicians on stage were ex - members .. what they did was a circus :tongue2:

exactly, well put

Well there were no ex singers and Axl had taken his ball and gone home at that point so they did what they could for the fans.

they did nothing for the fans ... they did for their pocket, their bank account, usurping a name that is not theirs and living from what they were and not are ... promoting their own proyects ... mercenaries

What money? They paid thousands of dollars to attend, even myles had to pay. They didn't promote one project during their speeches or performance. All they did was go to an induction that they were invited to and perform like they were asked. Many fans enjoyed the performance and liked the fact that they got to see at least some of the inducted members play together.

He has been grateful and spoken well of them in recent times. Its Axl who needs to learn to appreciate him more. All the hate comes from Axl's side. Slash has made his peace and doesn't give a fuck any more about Axl or the whole break up by the looks of things.

Angeles, why do you hate the guys from the original line up so much? Specially Slash. I just don't understand what they possibly could have done for you to hate them so much. :shrugs:

I don't hate them ... I love their work until they left the band .. after this .. and now they live for what they were ... I consider them mercenaries ...

I didn't like that none of them thanked the founding members of the band, without them they had never been there .. I consider disrespectful bring the singer of the band of one of them .. and more and more

I can understand that. But what should they have done instead? No one sounds like Axl and they had to find a singer with such short notice. Myles was very humble about the whole thing.

would have been worthy, take the stand, humbly thank, remember those who started the band, recognize themself as the classic lineup, not the original .. and thank those who keep the band alive, after they left

some jam ... that would be so cool

these former members present at the Hall .. treated as hacks the current members, & they forget that they are replacements, pretend to be respected when they don't respect .. there were other musicians before them

seek respect for their contributions and aren't able to recognize they are replacements too, two of the original members left their "names" in the band (talking about Axl & Tracii), wich they use for their own benefit, & weren't able to recognize

have you seen how good the current members treat the old ones when they hit the stage?? or when they are asked in an interview??

they should take lessons in "dignity" with the current members of GN'R

I don't like the arrogance of these people ... I consider them mercenaries, sold to the highest bidder, without dignity ..

I think it is OK to now say that you are officially insane.

Your last two sentences might be the most ridiculous sentences ever written on this forum.

I don't know man...

Jimmy Page is a legend too but I wouldn't want him to play with LMFAO just because "he can"...

I'm aware of that song : it rocks but that might have something to do with Puff Daddy not sucking or Kashmir being fantastic to begin with...

Point is : can you picture something just as good coming from LMFAO or the BEP ?

This thread was made for the sole purpose of hating on the HoF guys. It was obvious it would result in stupid arguments like this. <_<

+1

Reply No.2 could have read:

During 2012 Axl and his hired hands will resume a 3 month tour, a tour that can only be described as the never ending Chinese tour, a tour thats been on and off for the past 10+ years. They will mostly pay tribute to former gunners, and other artists. At this moment there is nothing else to add, as that pretty much sums them up.

Edited by vaida

This thread was made for the sole purpose of hating on the HoF guys. It was obvious it would result in stupid arguments like this. <_<

+1

Reply No.2 could have read:

During 2012 Axl and his hired hands will resume a 3 month tour, a tour that can only be described as the never ending Chinese tour, a tour thats been on and off for the past 10+ years. They will mostly pay tribute to former gunners, and other artists. At this moment there is nothing else to add, as that pretty much sums them up.

+2

The fact that you use the term "$la$h" is enough for me to not take you seriously. C'mon you should know by now that petty insults like that isn't the best way to make you seem mature or rational