Live stream - 31 May - O2 London

SeBaZ

The email has finally arrived:

Dear fan,

Due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience.

On behalf of the band, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Purchased tickets will be refunded within the next 24 hours.

Refund payments can take a few days to clear.

If you have any queries please contact support@invideous.com

Damn :(

A few weeks, well that is certainly delayed viewing. However it will be uploaded to youtube from members of the audience anyway in the next few days, just not the whole concert.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't possibly see why this decision is good, sure the actual concert will be epic (which is THE important thing) but it's a missed opportunity for mass fan interaction, the reasons make little sense, would it cost more to stream and record it at the same time? Cause now that refunded dough isn't gonna be replaced (esp with such a delay) as we have youtube and the excitement of being a part of the show if ya can't get there was surely the motivation for ordering the damn thing. Terrible timing of the announcement too.

I can't possibly see why this decision is good, sure the actual concert will be epic (which is THE important thing) but it's a missed opportunity for mass fan interaction, the reasons make little sense, would it cost more to stream and record it at the same time? Cause now that refunded dough isn't gonna be replaced (esp with such a delay) as we have youtube and the excitement of being a part of the show if ya can't get there was surely the motivation for ordering the damn thing. Terrible timing of the announcement too.

GnR: Announces release of studio album 8 years prior to release. Announces cancellation of live stream 8 hours before the stream.

What the fuck happened? I wanted to buy this thing and enjoy the show and I can't understand whatever you guys are saying about the livestream. Someone needs to confirm this nowwwwwwww...

Not to make assumptions, but I always got the impression that you disliked the current line-up, so why did you buy the live stream? Or have my lurking skills failed me?

Great! Just when I finally decide to buy a micro-DVI to HDMI cable to watch it on the big screen, they cancel it! :D

Wonder how they'll find a new way to disappoint fans now!

Maybe the techs discouraged the live streaming from there - too glitchy or whatever. They should still do an audio feed live. This just means someone's going to do another Ustream bootleg feed.

What the fuck happened? I wanted to buy this thing and enjoy the show and I can't understand whatever you guys are saying about the livestream. Someone needs to confirm this nowwwwwwww...

Not to make assumptions, but I always got the impression that you disliked the current line-up, so why did you buy the live stream? Or have my lurking skills failed me?

I support Axl Rose.

Perhaps someone figured out this might be the perfect opportunity to film,mix,edit,release an official live HD dvd/blu-ray.

If it doesn't show up in a couple of weeks as stated,they might just be tweaking it for an official release. :shrugs:

Perhaps someone figured out this might be the perfect opportunity to film,mix,edit,release an official live HD dvd/blu-ray.If it doesn't show up in a couple of weeks as stated,they might just be tweaking it for an official release. :shrugs:

Man, I so fucking hope this would happen. Chances are slim to none, though.

Why, this is awesome news. That means they can mix it properly.
This! ...and a proper video edition! A semi-dvd footage

How the hell do you guys stay so positive? :tongue2:

How the hell do you guys stay so positive? :tongue2:

There is no reason to be negative. The band already does live streams and they are fulfilling their promises. (please, don't consider ashba bullshit as promises)

We could be negative if this could be the first stream and was cancelled.

Maybe they'll even play some unexpected songs to make the release just a bit more special. Fingers crossed!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

So they'll release a show online? That's cool actually, I bet the quality on both the audio and video and mix will be a lot better that way.