Live stream - 31 May - O2 London

SeBaZ

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This better not be only available for the "nightrain members" on their official site...

:confused: I could see that happening but dont worry it would still find its way to YouTube soon after

Yeah youtube it would be, but i could still see this happening...

Edited by AxlIsGod.

In honor of Amy Winehouse, because they will make show in her land, i guess they could be play a little piece of Rehab song

I´d like head Axl sing "They tried to make me go to Rehab but I said 'no, no, no'

"They tried to make me go to Cleveland but I said 'no, no, no'

Ok, that was fucked up. If the reason is because of the demand for reruns, just stream it live and then leave the recording online.

I bought this fucking thing because it was live too and was excited to watch them later today. Really mad about this.

For fuck sake. Been looking forward to this for days.

Me too. Even rescheduled some stuff from my job.

This better not be only available for the "nightrain members" on their official site...

Funny because when there was no exclusive materials on the site it was a rip-off. Now that they have exclusive stuff you are mad? Pick a side bro (not just you but everyone)...

What the hell is the problem with streaming it and recording it too?

I don't understand, is it because of the time difference & people are asking for a delay telecast? It's usually available to watch for 24 hrs afterwards anyway so if you can't watch it live then you can watch it sometime during the next day.

As you said, why not do both?

The email has finally arrived:

Dear fan,

Due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience.

On behalf of the band, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Purchased tickets will be refunded within the next 24 hours.

Refund payments can take a few days to clear.

If you have any queries please contact support@invideous.com

Damn :(