GLASGOW new songs Poll!!

gumer

Tomorrow can be one of those days like Rio 2001. New stuff can be unwrapped!

My bet is 3 new songs will be played: THE GENERAL, CHECKMATE and BLOOD IN THE WATER.

Besides, OH MY GOD & SILKWORMS get back to the ring with new sounds & arrangements.

In adition Axl will announce next album release is closer than we think.

HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO HIT SUNDAY MORNING WITH NEW STUFF IN OUR IPODS MOTHERFUCKEEEERS!!!!! hehe

DJ Ashba hinted at surprise in Glasgow,right?

I don't think that was what he meant as such. I think the interviewer was from Glasgow so he was saying it with him specifically in mind, not that the band had singled out Glasgow in particular.

There will be no new songs.

DJ said what he said just to get some attention and bring people to the show.

It's all up to Axl. And he doesn't seem like he was ready for new songs. For him, it's been ONLY 3,5 year since Chinese.

Isn't the live stream next week?

I was a bit surprised that the band didn't throw out a curveball during the other live streams. Seems like the perfect opportunity to do something to get people talking. Here's hoping the band does something out of the ordinary during this next one.

You gotta admire his spirit.

Well he's half right. There will be new music played tomorrow. As for the album announcement, idk.

Your constant assurance of new songs is a large part of why so many come to shit all over the update threads. There won't be anything new anytime remotely soon.