The begining of nu-GN'R - how it all started

Kohler

This thread is disgusting. Fucking arguments about nothing.

Are you kidding me? this thread is comedy gold!...you could not make this stuff up if you tried........it will be legendary in the folklore of MYGNR...........

I would just like to thank the mods for letting it run its course and not locking it as I have not read a more entertaining thread about nothing since I joined the forum...........It is like a Seinfeld episode

Edited by classicrawker

I have been to MSL's house and the f4it kids do in fact exist

Well he's certainly one of the f4t kids alright. :lol:

of course he's 'one' of them. He OWNS the account. It would be ludicrous to think he doesn't use his own account

Bit slow on the uptake aren't ya? :lol:

yeah, after reading the entire thread and seeing everyone argue with MSL (with whom I neither agree nor disagree with), im the slow one :rolleyes:

Do I really need to explain?

Dazey said: He's certainly one of the f4t fat kids alright.

Btw, nice one Dazey :rofl-lol:

And I agreed with him by saying of course he is one of the f4's

btw, next attack on him being 'fat' just like everyone else does, instead of having a valid argument against him about the thread.

lets get this thread back on topic with valid arguments presented with cited examples

The fat jokes aren't funny anymore, I agree.

I'd like to compliment him on his talent as a musician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQUIBXKEfGk&feature=plcp

BIG fan!

posting his music on here is derailing the topic of guns n roses and once again personally attacking him is not needed. While you and I may not be fans of his music (personally I think his music sucks), he is no different than any other musician, comedy, or entertainment act trying to hone their craft. He has made money off of his music, playing in various live settings. Just because he is doing something that he loves to do, you shouldn't attack him for it.

Slash is just looking for attention as usual.

Well obviously, because he does have a new album out so getting attention is most likely the main objective. Plus Piers is a decent interviewer and there is nothing wrong with getting on that specific subject if it is indeed intriguing (which it is)

I don't see anything wrong :shrugs:

Anyways on gnrevolution.com they have a really interesting section called "Chinese Whispers" where the history of that period is explored in depth, so this might be interesting to you (OP): http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5059

+1

It's called promotion. Something Axl should have done when CD was released.

Edited by vaida

hitman is one of msl's alter egos

most definitely not. There are a few people here that know me. MSL and I live in different cities, use different computers, different IP addresses, etc. If you don't believe me, have the mods check it out.

You guys are so into this whole MSL thing that you believe everything with him is a conspiracy.

hitman is one of msl's alter egos

most definitely not. There are a few people here that know me. MSL and I live in different cities, use different computers, different IP addresses, etc. If you don't believe me, have the mods check it out.

You guys are so into this whole MSL thing that you believe everything with him is a conspiracy.

Nah, we just think he's a tool. :)

Erm, did you guys know that Slash has a new record. a man must promote his work i guess.

Okay, so why doesn't Slash promote the record and promote his new band instead of STILL talking about Axl and the original GNR.

It seems each time Slash talks about the past, something new is said. At this stage of the game, I don't know if Slash makes shit up as he goes along, or he remembers new shit each time, but like Axl has said, dude, it's time to move on.

Slash has been out of the band for close to 20 years, he's moved on to so many different bands, yet the question of a reunion still comes up and he continues to talk about it even though he did say after the Hall of Fame, that it's over and done with.

Slash needs to quote Axl and tell them "not in this lifetime" and move the hell on.

All of the members have moved on, why can't some reporters and fans do the same.

Even Marc Canter who has known slash since school admits "Slash lies"

thanks for confirming how much of a cupcake piece of shit MSL really is hitman :thumbsup:

what was your impression when you met these people? didn't weird you out at all?

It didn't weird me out at all. Different people do different things with their time. MSL surrounds himself with a lot of different people and so he does many different things not related to trolling/the internet

Erm, did you guys know that Slash has a new record. a man must promote his work i guess.

Okay, so why doesn't Slash promote the record and promote his new band instead of STILL talking about Axl and the original GNR.

It seems each time Slash talks about the past, something new is said. At this stage of the game, I don't know if Slash makes shit up as he goes along, or he remembers new shit each time, but like Axl has said, dude, it's time to move on.

Slash has been out of the band for close to 20 years, he's moved on to so many different bands, yet the question of a reunion still comes up and he continues to talk about it even though he did say after the Hall of Fame, that it's over and done with.

Slash needs to quote Axl and tell them "not in this lifetime" and move the hell on.

All of the members have moved on, why can't some reporters and fans do the same.

When I read that Marc Canter interview I was so happy because it was like proof coming from outside Axl's camp that Slash is a liar. A lot of people take Slash's side because Axl has not been open very much about everything. When he does open up, he gets attacked. Hopefully one day we will know the truth about both sides.

Yeaaaaaahhh!! Slash needs attention, and even Izzy is also a liar, and Slash is also a liar (and a cancer), and Duff is a liar, and Steven is a liar, and Matt is a liar, and Gilby ia a liar.

The schocking truth is Axl's stories about lateness on every fucking gig ("things starts to go wrong!!!")!!!!!

Every one knows who is the real son of a bitch.

thanks for confirming how much of a cupcake piece of shit MSL really is hitman :thumbsup:

what was your impression when you met these people? didn't weird you out at all?

It didn't weird me out at all. Different people do different things with their time. MSL surrounds himself with a lot of different people and so he does many different things not related to trolling/the internet

When I read that Marc Canter interview I was so happy because it was like proof coming from outside Axl's camp that Slash is a liar. A lot of people take Slash's side because Axl has not been open very much about everything. When he does open up, he gets attacked. Hopefully one day we will know the truth about both sides.

Marc has never specified what Slash has lied about so don't get your hopes up that anyone is going to run to Axl's defense because much of what Slash has claimed happened has been backed up similar stoires by ex band members and people who were close to the band. So unless you believe it is a conspiracy and all these people got together with Slash to get their stories straight what he claims happened most likely is the truth.............

Yeaaaaaahhh!! Slash needs attention, and even Izzy is also a liar, and Slash is also a liar (and a cancer), and Duff is a liar, and Steven is a liar, and Matt is a liar, and Gilby ia a liar.

The schocking truth is Axl's stories about lateness on every fucking gig ("things starts to go wrong!!!")!!!!!

Every one knows who is the real son of a bitch.

where did Axl say Izzy is a liar, Duff is a liar, Gilby is a liar, etc? Please provide some examples/links as I would like to be informed on the matter

Marc has never specified what Slash has lied about so don't get your hopes up that anyone is going to run to Axl's defense because much of what Slash has claimed happened has been backed up similar stoires by ex band members and people who were close to the band. So unless you believe it is a conspiracy and all these people got together with Slash to get their stories straight what he claims happened most likely is the truth.............

Until someone can find someone other than Marc that can remember that time, the memories are questionable at best. Some of my friends could tell me that something happened during a very large chunk of my 20s and I wouldn't be able to dispute it. More likely, I would believe it and go along with it.

Agreed!

Until someone can find someone other than Marc that can remember that time, the memories are questionable at best. Some of my friends could tell me that something happened during a very large chunk of my 20s and I wouldn't be able to dispute it. More likely, I would believe it and go along with it.

Hmmmm...Sure some of the dates they claim things happened around are not the same so you have a point there but you figure all these people misremembered the same stories and events? What are the odds of that?

Edited by classicrawker