The begining of nu-GN'R - how it all started

Kohler

yeah owning a giant house and letting your friends live there DEFINITELY makes you a loser

So if I do things like this I'll get a giant house as well?

that video was recorded within the confines of the mansion, the characters in appareance are his friends......

it's all a big conspiracy to fool member of MYGNRFORUM.....

Jesus where is this going?, i hope mods don't close this honestly :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

so what do you consider the axl, duff, dizzy, robin, paul, matt lineup? "nugnr" or "oldgnr"?

axl, duff, dizzy, matt is illusion gnr. axl, robin, dizzy is chinese democracy gnr

that wasn't the question. what about when GNR was axl, duff, dizzy, robin, paul and matt? is that lineup "nugnr" or not?

technically it can be called nugnr with robin and paul. but it can be called old gnr with duff, dizzy, and matt. others consider dizzy nu gnr since he was there when robin and buckethead joined the band. so your lineup is a combination of both of old and nu depending on the names

the f4it kids have owned this place for nearly a decade. if i even listed all the MSL stunts you guys have fallen for the server would crash. M is just some rich kid from a famous family that has nothing better to do with his life than pull practical jokes and fuck with people. i dont know how he really got those songs but he probably just bought them.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: i can't stop laughing at this..

apparently MSL just logged off and so did the 7 other pc's attached to the account...

I have been to MSL's house and the f4it kids do in fact exist

Well he's certainly one of the f4t kids alright. :lol:

of course he's 'one' of them. He OWNS the account. It would be ludicrous to think he doesn't use his own account

Bit slow on the uptake aren't ya? :lol:

of course he's 'one' of them. He OWNS the account. It would be ludicrous to think he doesn't use his own account

yeah, after reading the entire thread and seeing everyone argue with MSL (with whom I neither agree nor disagree with), im the slow one :rolleyes:

yeah, after reading the entire thread and seeing everyone argue with MSL (with whom I neither agree nor disagree with), im the slow one :rolleyes:

are you MSL? lol

so you're implying what he said is true?.. that'll be even worst, so with all the money and a big mansion he's just spent these last few years trolling on GNR forums, getting 7 pcs in his mansion with some of his friends, to create an "operation" and make up shit to attract attention from a few internet people? that has to be the most miserable thing i've ever read.

i strongly doubt that's true, he's just schizo.

Yep, you've still not got it! :lol:

Do I really need to explain?

Dazey said: He's certainly one of the f4t fat kids alright.

Btw, nice one Dazey :rofl-lol:

Initially this thread was derailed right off the bat from a few people who apparently did not see that interview clip and are attacking Slash per usual...

Then it took one weird ass turn with MSL, I don't know how the hell they can go on for pages and pages with this stuff :crazy:

And I agreed with him by saying of course he is one of the f4's

btw, next attack on him being 'fat' just like everyone else does, instead of having a valid argument against him about the thread.

lets get this thread back on topic with valid arguments presented with cited examples

Slash is just looking for attention as usual.

Erm, did you guys know that Slash has a new record. a man must promote his work i guess.

Indeed :rofl-lol:

always the same story ... slash can't stop talking about Axl and GNR to promote himself .. :violin: I hope someday he uses his imagination to be someone by his own :tongue2:

this here is an example of the utterly ignorant commenting on the scene. Axl cant do a fresh stage show with new music with his hired guns and has to rely on Slash and Duff and Izzys material to carry his show and these deepthroater swallower s never seem to get a grip on the apparent. You dont think Axlis contract happy....sayyy when was the last expo done on GNR where every "member" said anything revealing about "their" band. and heyyyyyy havent we seen the current tour somewhere before????? of yeah the last 12 years.....

None of you have shit to say about Axls very apparent lackof imagination or his failed ambition......you fools got fooled.

And I agreed with him by saying of course he is one of the f4's

btw, next attack on him being 'fat' just like everyone else does, instead of having a valid argument against him about the thread.

lets get this thread back on topic with valid arguments presented with cited examples

The fat jokes aren't funny anymore, I agree.

I'd like to compliment him on his talent as a musician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQUIBXKEfGk&feature=plcp

BIG fan!

Edited by UcudBmine