The begining of nu-GN'R - how it all started

Kohler

classic rawker, we've been playing you guys for fools for like 7 fucking years now.

Haha you got embarassed so badly that you're now trying to say that this account is a trollaccount, that's the worst trollattempt ever :rofl-lol:.

Post some proof. I'm willing to put $10.000 on the fact that you're bullshitting!

I donut want to make fun of you.

the f4it kids have owned this place for nearly a decade. if i even listed all the MSL stunts you guys have fallen for the server would crash. M is just some rich kid from a famous family that has nothing better to do with his life than pull practical jokes and fuck with people. i dont know how he really got those songs but he probably just bought them.

You know that it's really easy to find out if your account is shared with 7 different people right?

Have you been munching in the sun again boy? You suffered a heat stroke havent you.

the f4it kids have owned this place for nearly a decade. if i even listed all the MSL stunts you guys have fallen for the server would crash. M is just some rich kid from a famous family that has nothing better to do with his life than pull practical jokes and fuck with people. i dont know how he really got those songs but he probably just bought them.

Split personality disorder or schizoprenia?

Split personality disorder or schizoprenia?

JHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If GN'R had the power and desire to force the forum into removing members that are currently antagonistic to the band, then surely MSL would be on the bottom of that list and you quite high.

why would fakegnr do that ? do they have a problem with freedom of speech?

You'd have to ask that question to HRS, he was the one that brought it up.

classic rawker, we've been playing you guys for fools for like 7 fucking years now.

mr__________ (12:26:19 PM): I dont understand why people continue to argue with you. even if they think you're wrong, their method of reasoning is always flawed and they can never attack your points or make their points properly

INSTANTmister (12:26:50 PM): theyre stupid

INSTANTmister (12:26:53 PM): its really that simple

INSTANTmister (12:26:59 PM): its like arguing with a lesser species

INSTANTmister (12:27:04 PM): their brains are not as developed

mr__________ (12:27:13 PM): hahaha

INSTANTmister (12:27:17 PM): they do not understand logic as a mathematical concept

INSTANTmister (12:27:24 PM): logical fallacies, etc

INSTANTmister (12:27:28 PM): the science of logic

INSTANTmister (12:27:33 PM): their brain isnt trained for it

INSTANTmister (12:27:58 PM): i want to see the average IQ of a slash fan vs an axl fan

INSTANTmister (12:28:02 PM): think about what axl stands for

INSTANTmister (12:28:08 PM): and what slash stands for

INSTANTmister (12:28:16 PM): and what type of person would gravitate to each

INSTANTmister (12:28:36 PM): the battle between axl & slash fans is simply a metaphor for the battle between axl & slash themselves

mr__________ (12:28:41 PM): that would be an interesting research survey

Sorry mate but I have only been on this forum since 2010 so you are wrong again....and I don't get sucked up in everyone one your cupcake debates but they sure are entertaining.....

Considering how much time you have wasted trolling the forum who is the fool really?

Like I said, now that you have exposed your hand anyone who wastes their time to debate with you deserves to be played for a fool........

mr__________ (12:26:19 PM): I dont understand why people continue to argue with you. even if they think you're wrong, their method of reasoning is always flawed and they can never attack your points or make their points properly

INSTANTmister (12:26:50 PM): theyre stupid

INSTANTmister (12:26:53 PM): its really that simple

INSTANTmister (12:26:59 PM): its like arguing with a lesser species

INSTANTmister (12:27:04 PM): their brains are not as developed

mr__________ (12:27:13 PM): hahaha

INSTANTmister (12:27:17 PM): they do not understand logic as a mathematical concept

INSTANTmister (12:27:24 PM): logical fallacies, etc

INSTANTmister (12:27:28 PM): the science of logic

INSTANTmister (12:27:33 PM): their brain isnt trained for it

INSTANTmister (12:27:58 PM): i want to see the average IQ of a slash fan vs an axl fan

INSTANTmister (12:28:02 PM): think about what axl stands for

INSTANTmister (12:28:08 PM): and what slash stands for

INSTANTmister (12:28:16 PM): and what type of person would gravitate to each

INSTANTmister (12:28:36 PM): the battle between axl & slash fans is simply a metaphor for the battle between axl & slash themselves

mr__________ (12:28:41 PM): that would be an interesting research survey

so alll along you were just trolling, now that you're caught with your pants down its time to reveal the truth. right

great excuse :rolleyes:

MSL you are one crazy mother fucker but your posts are comedy gold..please continue to waste your time with your crazy posts as you are one of the most interesting characters on the forum...and I mean this as compliments mate.... :thumbsup:

You know that it's really easy to find out if your account is shared with 7 different people right?

considering his house has 7 bedrooms and five of us live here and post from the same IP, good luck

Jesus H. Christ there's no stopping you is there?

HAHAHAHAHA this is gooing to be on people's minds for a long time

considering his house has 7 bedrooms and five of us live here and post from the same IP, good luck

You live with 4 other people that are as into GnR as you are, and all of you have created a single account to cupcake people, being that it was under your name and you were ok with it?derp1.gif

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

and we're the losers :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol:

Best post I've seen here since I came back.

Edited by bacardimayne

Hahaha, the weakest excuse of the decade award goes to you.

Now I know why you're so jealous of BBA. He's a succeful cupcake.

Now you've got my attention, please continue.

tCp90.gif

Yeah I live in a house with my friends too but we don't waste the majority of our day trolling a fan forum together, we actually kind of have other things to do, like, live our lives.

Whether or not you actually live in a house with 5 dudes who all cupcake this forum on your account, one thing is for sure, you'll never be taken seriously again.