Police probe theft of $200,000 worth of necklaces from Guns N’ Roses singer Axl Rose in Paris

highvoltage

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had that diamond encrusted cross for years, I'm sure it has profound sentimental value for him too

Was it the cross that was taken? He wears so much bling how could you know?

I aree that it may hold sentimental value as the money value probably is like us having a $50 necklace stolen.

He was enraged, I wonder what he was saying/doing to whom when the police arrived - this is not nice at all.

Hope they find the culprits, shouldn't be too hard with that much security guarding the place surely.

I honestly don't get the whole "bling" thing. I mean is there anybody that doesn't look like a total tool drenched in shitloads of jewellery? If you're not Mr T you look like a total douchenozzle, period!

I honestly don't get the whole "bling" thing. I mean is there anybody that doesn't look like a total tool drenched in shitloads of jewellery? If you're not Mr T you look like a total douchenozzle, period!

I actually saw the Watch The Throne tour, and laughed at the amount of jewellery Kanye was wearing. He looked like Mr. T!

j-k.png

And really some are shocked at how much they cost? Obviously you've never seen the diamonds in those necklaces much less purchased diamonds and gold before.

I never said I was shocked at the cost I just said anybody who would pay that for an item of jewellery is an idiot. It's like when you see somebody buy a hangbag for $20k or a plain t-shirt for $200 just because it's got a designer label on it. Basically the people selling you that kinda stuff are fucking laughing their tits off at you! :lol: Also there's the fact that people just look plain ridiculous draped in all that shit. I mean they may as well have a big sign around their neck saying "I have a small penis and self esteem issues!" :lol:

Hahaha! Sorry but anybody dumb enough to spend $200,000 on a fucking necklace doesn't get a great deal of sympathy from me! :lol:

Its only dumb if you spend that kind of money on necklaces and you cannot afford it. Im sure Axl had the funds to purchase the jewelry