Private GIG tonight - St.Tropez, France!

Silent Jay

Where are the $la$h people now. This is a total Axl money grab. A wedding? LOL

Isnt every concert for every band a money grab? Or do bands travel round the world for 'their fans'

Guns haven't started. They play 3 hour shows. The crew isn't there yet. It's 1:30 in the morning. They have a show the next day in Spain.

This can't end well.

I think they are there, they must have watched bryan adams, see his tweet.

Don't care really how much cash is/was offered sometimes you have to say no and this is one of those times is this what this great band has come down to playing a few hits to a bunch of toffs out of their skulls on god knows what no doubt dancing round their diamond studded handbags and doing the conga to "Mr Brownstone"

Guest Broskirose
Eddie Trunk‏@EddieTrunk

@bumblefoot total respect for a member of a major rock band with total honesty! Refreshing! Be safe Bumble, see you back in NJ.

Guest Broskirose

Where are the $la$h people now. This is a total Axl money grab. A wedding? LOL

Isnt every concert for every band a money grab? Or do bands travel round the world for 'their fans'

Guns haven't started. They play 3 hour shows. The crew isn't there yet. It's 1:30 in the morning. They have a show the next day in Spain.

This can't end well.

I think they are there, they must have watched bryan adams, see his tweet.

But Kat is still not there and you can see what looks to be Tom Mayhue behind her on her instagram pics. So a lot of the crew still is not there.

Brian Diaz‏@briankeithdiaz

In 17 years of touring I have done some strange things. This is hands down the strangest and it comes at the last 48 hours of a 3 month run.

Don't ask me to explain because I wouldn't know where to start.

That last tweet was a mangled Get Up Kids reference. The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up to do a few songs.

Ron's attitude is unprofessional. Obviously 3 months on tour there will be frictions, but cant he just whinge to his friends/family and the crew rather than posting it on social networks sites?

Honest, yes but he should raise his Problems with management, he probably has but going public is a low blow. Gnr dont need any more bad press.

I find this kind of depressing. I know it's a lot of money but I think it would have been nice for Axl to at least pretend to care about the rest of his band. And why are people ripping on Ron? Obviously you don't understand shit about being in constant pain. Yes, I'm sure he's happy to be in GNR and all the perks that come with it, but this is ridiculous. As far as him doing it publicly it's not like it would matter ifhe did it privately, meaning the result would be the same - Axl's decision.

The tour is ending, so ... everyone is complaining about every little thing, because in the coming months will have nothing to complain about

Ohhh... look! A wedding!! FUCK YOU AXL

Ohhh... look! A private show!!! FUCK YOU AXL

Ohhh... look! Roger Waters is ending The Wall Tour!!! FUCK YOU AXL

Come on guys....

Ron's attitude is unprofessional. Obviously 3 months on tour there will be frictions, but cant he just whinge to his friends/family and the crew rather than posting it on social networks sites?

Honest, yes but he should raise his Problems with management, he probably has but going public is a low blow. Gnr dont need any more bad press.

You're right, because Axl's never complained about anything publicly...EVER.

This is obviously something Axl wants to do for some reason, If everyone else moans but Axl, it goes ahead. If axl was moaning but everyone else wants to, it wont go ahead. Thats the way it is, it all seems abit of a rush though. Axl clearly wants to debut some cd2 tracks for these Wedding attendees. He could have bucket there waiting and Fire Bumble on stage, before bringing BH out for additional Thyme.

Guest Broskirose

Traveling "light" to the South of France-where the ladies do a dance! tonight we'll MazelTov & Molotov @gunsnroses

AyXaa-SCMAE0KAB.jpg

Is that Kat in the background?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I find this kind of depressing. I know it's a lot of money but I think it would have been nice for Axl to at least pretend to care about the rest of his band. And why are people ripping on Ron? Obviously you don't understand shit about being in constant pain. Yes, I'm sure he's happy to be in GNR and all the perks that come with it, but this is ridiculous. As far as him doing it publicly it's not like it would matter ifhe did it privately, meaning the result would be the same - Axl's decision.

It will always be Axl's decision though. People call it a band but it isn't really is it? Axl makes all the final decisions and calls. It's his band at the end of the day and I'm sure all of the members (including Ron) are well aware of that.

I'm not trying to insult them or anything but unfortunately until they start churning out some music I can't see any change in the power distribution happening.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Guest Broskirose

Do you think they'll play AFD in it's entirety? Brian Diaz said they were celebrating the 25th anniversary of AFD and GNR just used the #AFD25 hashtag in their latest tweet.