Private GIG tonight - St.Tropez, France!

Silent Jay

Youre crazy w izzy.

Jungle w izzy,

easy w izzy

brownstone w izzy,

used to love her w izzy,

this I love,

14 years w izzy,

dead flowers w izzy,

jam/rocket queen,

estranged,

live and let die

Jarmo

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Guest Gunns

You're Crazy w izzy.

Jungle w izzy,

Easy w izzy

Brownstone w izzy,

Used To Love Her w izzy,

This I Love,

14 Years w izzy,

Dead Flowers w izzy,

jam/Rocket Queen,

Estranged,

Live and Let Die

Jarmo

I hope someone has good video of this !!

Youre crazy w izzy.

Jungle w izzy,

easy w izzy

brownstone w izzy,

used to love her w izzy,

this I love,

14 years w izzy,

dead flowers w izzy,

jam/rocket queen,

estranged,

live and let die

Jarmo

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:wow:

AyXrD4eCYAAy3tr.jpg

caroline

You're Crazy (w/ izzy)

Welcome To the Jungle (w/ izzy)

It's So Easy (w/ izzy)

Mr. Brownstone (w/ izzy)

Used To Love Her (w/ izzy)

This I Love

14 Years (w/ izzy)

Dead Flowers (w/ izzy)

jam/Rocket Queen

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Edited by Silent Jay

You're Crazy (w/ izzy)

It's So Easy (w/ izzy)

Mr. Brownstone (w/ izzy)

This I Love

14 Years (w/ izzy)

Dead Flowers (w/ izzy)

jam/Rocket Queen

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O' Mine

Edited by Silent Jay

Ron needs to shut the fuck up. I've officially lost respect and sympathy for him after this. And he's been really nice to me in the past. Accident or no accident, you don't bring your (often paying) audience into your personal problems.

How is it EVERYONE ON TWITTER'S fault that the dude doesn't like his job anymore? Why do they need the sour vibes? Is his non-stop bitching going to change anything? What does this solve other than make other people upset and worry about him when they can't do anything about it?

Fuck you Ron. Shut up, collect your money, and be a fucking gentleman. Whoever you're pissed at, you've officially sunk below their level with this.

Edited by MarlaHooch

Ron needs to shut the fuck up. I've officially lost respect and sympathy for him after this. And he's been really nice to me in the past. Accident or no accident, you don't bring your (often paying) audience into your personal problems.

How is it EVERYONE ON TWITTER'S fault that the dude doesn't like his job anymore? Why do they need the sour vibes? Is his non-stop bitching going to change anything? What does this solve other than make other people upset and worry about him when they can't do anything about it?

Fuck you Ron. Shut up, collect your money, and be a fucking gentleman. Whoever you're pissed at, you've officially sunk below their level with this.

Hahahahhaa! I love how Ron's a proper member of Guns n' Roses when he's doing Axl's bidding but as soon as he grows a pair it's "Shut the fuck up and collect your money". :lol:

Hahahahhaa! I love how Ron's a proper member of Guns n' Roses when he's doing Axl's bidding but as soon as he grows a pair it's "Shut the fuck up and collect your money". :lol:

This

:jerkoff:

On topic: Pretty cool.

You're Crazy (w/ izzy)

It's So Easy (w/ izzy)

Mr. Brownstone (w/ izzy)

This I Love

14 Years (w/ izzy)

Dead Flowers (w/ izzy)

jam/Rocket Queen

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

This

Altogether now eh boys? "This IS Guns n' FUCKING Roses!!!!!!!" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You're Crazy (w/ izzy)

It's So Easy (w/ izzy)

Mr. Brownstone (w/ izzy)

This I Love

14 Years (w/ izzy)

Dead Flowers (w/ izzy)

jam/Rocket Queen

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Nightrain (w/ izzy)

This

Altogether now eh boys? "This IS Guns n' FUCKING Roses!!!!!!!" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Fuck Izzy. He just disappeared...oh wait nevermind, he's cool with Axl now. He's awesome!

Fuck Slash. He's a media whore.

Fuck Matt. He's a prick.

Fuck Duff...oh nevermind, he's cool with Axl now. He rocks!

Fuck Buckethead. He's a freak!

Fuck Finck! He sucked.

Fuck Brain. He's stuck up Buckethead's ass.

Fuck Ron. He's a whiner!

It's pretty clear now. If you're Axl's yes man, you're GNR. If you criticize any thing Axl does, gtfo.