Private GIG tonight - St.Tropez, France!

Silent Jay

I love how they've played the majority of the show with Izzy yet people are still going :drool:

Axl wants to bury the old band yet the majority of songs are AFD/UYI era band songs with Izzy guesting...I never want to hear the Axl fans brag about Axl's integrity, him not being about the money or this not being a tribute band ever again.........milking that old Guns cow to the last drop..............

What the fuck are you talking about? Why can't they have Izzy out for a show once in a while? This is a special, acoustic gig anyway, and is not representative of all shows. Axl wrote most of the lyrics of old Guns so he can play them whenever he wants. And I think he wants to bury the image of the old band, not the music.

You think Axl did this for fun? You think Izzy just happned to be in the neighborhood and did this for free? it was for the $$$...Axl wants to bury the old band yet he plays a show which is comprised of mostly AFD and UYI songs with Izzy guesting for which I am sure he was paid handsomly....I just find it a bit hypocritical on Axl's part....

Where has Axl said he wants to bury the old bands music?

I love how they've played the majority of the show with Izzy yet people are still going :drool:

Axl wants to bury the old band yet the majority of songs are AFD/UYI era band songs with Izzy guesting...I never want to hear the Axl fans brag about Axl's integrity, him not being about the money or this not being a tribute band ever again.........milking that old Guns cow to the last drop..............

What the fuck are you talking about? Why can't they have Izzy out for a show once in a while? This is a special, acoustic gig anyway, and is not representative of all shows. Axl wrote most of the lyrics of old Guns so he can play them whenever he wants. And I think he wants to bury the image of the old band, not the music.

You think Axl did this for fun? You think Izzy just happned to be in the neighborhood and did this for free? it was for the $$$...Axl wants to bury the old band yet he plays a show which is comprised of mostly AFD and UYI songs with Izzy guesting for which I am sure he was paid handsomly....I just find it a bit hypocritical on Axl's part....

Go read Marc's posts Axl wants to bury the old band..........

Edited by classicrawker

Maybe the image of the old band, but not the music.

Come on mate don't be naive they are linked together forever you can't have one without the other............

Edited by classicrawker

Come on mate don't be naive they are linked together forever you can't have one with out the other............

That's bullshit, he wouldn't play the old songs at all if that was his intention. What's your logic here, sugar tits?

Come on mate don't be naive they are linked together forever you can't have one with out the other............

That's bullshit, he wouldn't play the old songs at all if that was his intention. What's your logic here, sugar tits?

Your sharp as a tack as usual mate...did not read the other posts did you?...........that is my point he is a hypocrite..he wants to bury the past yet he is living off of it......... want me to write slower so you can understand the concept?

Massive facepalm at CR's posts.

Yet you can't prove me wrong..............

Source?

As I figured you have no game...........

Guest Broskirose
Bumblefoot‏@bumblefoot

Now, ONE show left. Then I get home, continue spine treatments, & think about what brings the best/worst out of me & what needs to change.

Looks like it was fun show after all the rushing for band and crew to get there.

Hope some videos show up on youtube soon!

As for Bumblefoot maybe he should think about where he wants his career to go.... it will be interesting to see what happens after Mallorca show!

Can't blame if they are paid 1 milion, it is huge amount of money for one show, especially under those circumstances it's easy money as GN'R isn't paying for stage, gear etc.

I thought bands like VR, BJ. metallica, Slash were about the money....and Axl was all about integrity and not cash!!!!!! Funny how that changes when Axl does something for money.

I've never really gotten along with Classic.....but he is spot on with his comments. Spot on.

Classic, the Axl Nutters defend Axl no matter what he does, so don't spend too much energy debating this with them. They bash slash and other bands for being about the money.....praise Axl for his integrity because he doesn't do things for money........the Worshippers are complete hypocrites.

When Izzy plays, does one guitar player sit out..... Or is the band playing the song with four guitar players?

I feel like those aunties eating sausages and bread. And a lot of vodka. Oil tankers of it! Thank fuck that Eminen's 365th cousin isnt family with Sarah Palin..... phew. The only woman who composes da illest cookies in da hood is Mrs. Briggs. (Not Sarah Palin) Obama himself making a statement about 2pac and Biggie! Woah! If thats not Chinese Democracy related, then what is? RLMAO - I am so strange! But no one knows how many kilograms of flour produce 33 tones of cookies in the form of napalm at 180 degrees and for this reason, I will agree with you. The absolute and whole equilibrium of Mrs. Briggs kitchen! RLMAO in which apparently a whole locomotive passed through and Mrs. Briggs apparently saw it. Just her stupid fuckin cookies and her stupid fuckin ideas. & she was seriously mis-fuckin-stake-n'. So, better have the dogs around an 8 mile perimeter than having 33 cookies thrown around " I fuckin said so" Very strange, Mrs. Briggs. Provoke, invoke, challenge, insult, demand, misunderstand, condemn, ridicule, destroy, rip, ripe......whatever the fuck you decide to do again, I might try one of those cookies and let you know how they tasted like.

Love is so strange. (Aye so strange). this video has subtitles! Like in languages! WOAAH!!! I opened up the door ........ and there she went she brought all fuckin Detroit with her! Wooaah! Whose is that and if Dr. Pepper can arrange my mortrage and who said this and who did that..... Can I ask? WHICH PART OF FUCKIN STRANGE WAS NOT CLEAR TO Mrs. Briggs? STRANGE? IT WAS STRANGE? STRANGE! No. It was not FUCKIN strange! Its E-strange and it has a fuckin d at the end! Not double DD, thats a fuckin size bra! Plus, she was going to bust my innocent open wide. :facepsalm69: Boohooo. (Izzy was there too!!! Just like Mrs. Briggs who said, no cookie is for free. Charlie saves and does incremental backups. No shit! And I was going to see it her way and put a batallion of 333 ants together! RLMAO Bitchslap me 33 times. Somebody please shoot me! (But she forgot pretty much everything concerned. OK.) PS; Duff's bass was saying have no fear, not estranged is a queer. :rolleyes:

So, If I had a million dollars instead of getting married, in St. Tropez, like a Sgt army lover, I would exchange it with 50cent for 8 bullets he took and would just keep 33 cent out of it, plus two cent by Eminem thats 35 gross! Marginal costing in the 313 area does really suck if you take the flour of those cookies. Ofcourse. You dont stand many chances really, no. I still cant believe that 50 cent was shot at 8 times. or 9 and he is still alive. Man, when you shoot someone 8 times and he doesnt die at the end, it must be very annoyin! Mrs. Brigss staying in an 8 mile perimeter and enjoying 33 cookies is better than a million in cash! And I still aint got a million, a band, or 33 cent to give of a flyin fuck about fuckin goddamn stupid cookies of Antartica Retardation Ltd!

(No plastic cups, mugs, animals, vegetables or copyrighted material were used in the process of the making)

Kim, next gnr release, go and find a random bouncer to kiss :kiss: to open random door and see which song is between the garden and Eden........ sssssh, we might wake up Mrs. Briggs! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpWI1D8gKZg

so anyway, what I was singing 1 post ago? Oh yes. *singing cars a la plage de san trope (Who got married tonight? Well, good DMX to ya mate!!! Congrats!!) , I spit a rhyme, you say mon sie.......... la la la la

I think Ron is just over-re-actin really. But I feel his pain. I have to be listening to Eminem for the rest of my life. And his stupid songs like Kim.

fuckin batard really.

No more drunk posting remember?

Can't blame if they are paid 1 milion, it is huge amount of money for one show, especially under those circumstances it's easy money as GN'R isn't paying for stage, gear etc.

I thought bands like VR, BJ. metallica, Slash were about the money....and Axl was all about integrity and not cash!!!!!! Funny how that changes when Axl does something for money.

If a fan wants GNR to play a wedding for money, fine, as long as the crowd aren't a bunch of boring old farts treating it as background music.

Bumblefoot's concerns about the crew getting overworked is valid, but any show that's back to back overworks bands. They get days off in between, and just hope the next show goes off without a hitch. Without a doubt, what happened to Radiohead's drum tech and Crump is on their minds.

Everyone who tours is all about the money. They're making a living. It's more convenient for a band to do something like this while they're mid-tour than trying to book a stand alone show and have to rehearse.

Edited by dalsh327