Private GIG tonight - St.Tropez, France!

Silent Jay

Ron needs to shut the fuck up. I've officially lost respect and sympathy for him after this. And he's been really nice to me in the past. Accident or no accident, you don't bring your (often paying) audience into your personal problems.

How is it EVERYONE ON TWITTER'S fault that the dude doesn't like his job anymore? Why do they need the sour vibes? Is his non-stop bitching going to change anything? What does this solve other than make other people upset and worry about him when they can't do anything about it?

Fuck you Ron. Shut up, collect your money, and be a fucking gentleman. Whoever you're pissed at, you've officially sunk below their level with this.

Hahahahhaa! I love how Ron's a proper member of Guns n' Roses when he's doing Axl's bidding but as soon as he grows a pair it's "Shut the fuck up and collect your money". :lol:

This

Nah, if he were truly badass and rock n' roll, he'd quit on the spot and refuse the money and release an open letter explaining why. He's bitching online to people who can't help him and can't change anything, and it accomplishes nothing other than upsetting people who don't deserve to be upset. Bitching on Twitter is NOT what I think of when I think of a badass member of Guns N' Roses.

I get he's gotta make a living. But he can't have it both ways. Either make a living and be a gentleman or take a risk, quit, and THEN talk some shit. This is ridiculous and sad.

And whoever said it, this IS on topic, they're tweets he sent out in relation to the show going on right now that he's currently playing at. Or a mod can move it to the other thread if I'm wrong. Kthxbye.

Edited by MarlaHooch

You're Crazy (w/ izzy)

Welcome To the Jungle (w/ izzy)

It's So Easy (w/ izzy)

Mr. Brownstone (w/ izzy)

Used To Love Her (w/ izzy)

This I Love

14 Years (w/ izzy)

Dead Flowers (w/ izzy)

jam/Rocket Queen

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Nightrain (w/ izzy)

Patience (w/ Izzy)

Nah, if he were truly badass and rock n' roll, he'd quit on the spot and refuse the money and release an open letter explaining why. He's bitching online to people who can't help him and can't change anything, and it accomplishes nothing other than upsetting people who don't deserve to be upset. Bitching on Twitter is NOT what I think of when I think of a badass member of Guns N' Roses.

I get he's gotta make a living. But he can't have it both ways. Either make a living and be a gentleman or take a risk, quit, and THEN talk some shit. This is ridiculous and sad.

At which point you'd be on here crying and cursing him out about the fact that it was big bad Bumble's fault that Axl had to cancel the tour. If you want to give Bumble shit for speaking out in public about this shit then what do you think Axl would have done if the tour had to be cancelled?

Ron needs to shut the fuck up. I've officially lost respect and sympathy for him after this. And he's been really nice to me in the past. Accident or no accident, you don't bring your (often paying) audience into your personal problems.

How is it EVERYONE ON TWITTER'S fault that the dude doesn't like his job anymore? Why do they need the sour vibes? Is his non-stop bitching going to change anything? What does this solve other than make other people upset and worry about him when they can't do anything about it?

Fuck you Ron. Shut up, collect your money, and be a fucking gentleman. Whoever you're pissed at, you've officially sunk below their level with this.

Hahahahhaa! I love how Ron's a proper member of Guns n' Roses when he's doing Axl's bidding but as soon as he grows a pair it's "Shut the fuck up and collect your money". :lol:

This

And whoever said it, this IS on topic, they're tweets he sent out in relation to the show going on right now that he's currently playing at. Kthxbye.

No one forced you to read his tweets. Is he supposed to keep a ball gag in his mouth while in GNR?

He's probably only saying what the others wish they could. They have NOTHING to go to after GNR while those that all seem to have something to fall back on, leave!

At which point you'd be on here crying and cursing him out about the fact that it was big bad Bumble's fault that Axl had to cancel the tour. If you want to give Bumble shit for speaking out in public about this shit then what do you think Axl would have done if the tour had to be cancelled?

You don't know me or what I'd say, but nice try. And cancel what tour? There's one date left!

You don't know me or what I'd say, but nice try. And cancel what tour? There's one date left!

Were you around in 04? There was a lynch mob out for Buckethead since he was to blame for the canceling of ONE show. How bad do you think it would have been if Ron decided to not go on this tour.

Guest Gunns

Ace setlist so far (and longer than I expected for a private gig). These guys are going to be tired tomorrow! CITR before PC? Here's for hoping...

I hope bumble pulls up alright tomorrow!

You're Crazy (w/ izzy)

It's So Easy (w/ izzy)

Mr. Brownstone (w/ izzy)

This I Love

14 Years (w/ izzy)

Dead Flowers (w/ izzy)

jam/Rocket Queen

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Nightrain (w/ izzy)

Patience (w/ Izzy)

Knocking On Heaven's Door (w/ Izzy)

If Axl decided to play some random billionaires wedding without the crew and guys in the band having proper sleep and clothes or whatever letting them know at the last minute then it's fucking stupid unless everyone gets a good share of the pay.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Cancel the tour that only has one date left BECAUSE Bumble didn't pull out months ago when he probably should have!

You're Crazy (w/ izzy)

It's So Easy (w/ izzy)

Mr. Brownstone (w/ izzy)

This I Love

14 Years (w/ izzy)

Dead Flowers (w/ izzy)

jam/Rocket Queen

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Street Of Dreams

Sweet Child O' Mine

Don't Cry

Nightrain (w/ izzy)

Patience (w/ Izzy)

Knocking On Heaven's Door (w/ Izzy)

:drool:

Were you around in 04? There was a lynch mob out for Buckethead since he was to blame for the canceling of ONE show. How bad do you think it would have been if Ron decided to not go on this tour.

I've been around since the AOL message board days in 1996 when I was 12. I took a break between 2000 and 2006 because I thought Oh My God and the 2002 tours were awful, but then the band (and Axl in particular) had one of the most amazing turnarounds I've ever seen. Second to maybe the new Van Halen record and tour. You just proved my point that you don't know me. Ron leaving due to his injuries would be MORE than understandable, we've all known about it, it's common knowledge, and those of us who are reasonable human beings would applaud him for putting his health first. Life isn't always that simple, but this in particular is unacceptable.

Honestly, I had a TON of respect for Ron. I can think of few active musicians who I look up to more as people and as players. When I brought people to the three shows in L.A. this year, I made sure they knew how much pain the dude was in and what a trooper he was. It was really admirable that he gave his best and was so good to his audience when anyone in his position would probably just want to be a bitter asshole.

This is just not cool at all. There's no excuse. I know I'm upset reading it/wish he didn't have to suffer, because I'm sure a lot of this is related to his injuries (if Izzy and the rest of the band aren't doing this...), but I sit here thinking "okay, now I'm upset and I'm sure a lot of other people are, what does this solve other than upsetting people who have no part in this and don't deserve to be upset?"

I don't know the man. But I do care. I hope the best for him. Stuff like this makes it difficult though.