How often do you brush your teeth?

Guest Iron Fist SS

How often do you brush your teeth?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

How can you guys stand that feeling of stuff on your teeth after you've eaten!? YUCK :scared:

Do you not drink anything with meals? Swish some water or anything? Also...you know...saliva.

I'm not talking about chunks of food. I didn't want to be disgusting about it but you get this fuzzy feeling on your teeth when you haven't brushed after eating. I can't stand it!! I have to brush asap. I feel so dirty if I don't.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Religiously morning and night. I have 3 sets of toothbrush and toothpaste.

One in my bathroom.

One in my car.

One in my bag.

I have to brush after every meal.

I came to this thread with the 100% expectation that you would give such an answer.

Really? :lol:

One in my bathroom.

One in my car.

One in my bag.

She knows where it's at. You ain't one of the cool kids unless you carry around a portable toothbrush and toothpaste wherever you go.

One in my bathroom.

One in my car.

One in my bag.

I came to this thread with the 100% expectation that you would give such an answer.

Really? :lol:

1. You'd probably faint or something if you had gross teeth.

2. You do have a lovely smile. You dont end up with lovely white teeth by treating them like an English convict with scurvy.

I've been meaning to get an electric toothbrush for a while, but then I read this on webmd:

Electric Toothbrushes: With 3,000 to 7,500 rotating motions a minute, electric toothbrushes are powered to replicate the motion of your hand -- doing the muscle work for you. The bristles on these toothbrushes either rotate or move back and forth to help remove plaque and reduce gingivitis.

Sonic Toothbrushes: Offering 30,000 to 40,000 strokes per minute, sonic toothbrushes rotate in a back and forth vibrating motion. The rapid motion is the sonic toothbrushes claim to fame, but ultimately, it also aims to remove plaque and keep teeth and gums healthy and clean.

For a little bit of perspective, the old-fashioned way of brushing your teeth rings in about 300 strokes per minute -- if you brush properly. So over the two-minute recommended brushing time, your teeth are hit with 600 strokes … a far cry form the thousands you might get with the high-tech variety.

So now I wanna go with sonic.