The College Fall Semester Appreciation Thread

SONOFABITCH

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This semester seems like it's gonna be fun... Some of my closest friends are coming back from student exchange programs, other activities, etc... so I'm looking forward to it. Things is I had no vacation thanks to this winter course I've been on and I'm already pretty beat up... Usually at the start of each semester I'm on fire, this time it's gonna be different.

Starting a MSc in Volcanology in October at Lancaster University. I did my first degree at Glasgow University and just lived at home so it's going to be strange getting used to a new campus, new town, new country and new people... I've wanted to be a Volcanologist since I was 3 years old though, so it's an amazing opportunity and I'm really looking forward to it!

Starting a MSc in Volcanology in October at Lancaster University. I did my first degree at Glasgow University and just lived at home so it's going to be strange getting used to a new campus, new town, new country and new people... I've wanted to be a Volcanologist since I was 3 years old though, so it's an amazing opportunity and I'm really looking forward to it!

Keep on coming south lad!

my original housing plans fell through so now i'm having to share a room with a random person. i know his girlfriend and she's cool, so i'm hoping we get along well...but i had my own room last year...and going back to a shared room seems like such a step backward... :(

maybe it's very selfish of me to think in this manner but certainly bringing girls home factors into the equation. :lol: i quadrupled my success rate by having my own room last year. :book:

the place i lived at last year though was basically a 24/7 party house so i'm kinda glad to be getting away from that...druggies and alcoholics...i wouldn't have been able to put up with all the temptations and noise again. almost lost my sanity being there.

my original housing plans fell through so now i'm having to share a room with a random person. i know his girlfriend and she's cool, so i'm hoping we get along well...but i had my own room last year...and going back to a shared room seems like such a step backward... :(

maybe it's very selfish of me to think in this manner but certainly bringing girls home factors into the equation. :lol: i quadrupled my success rate by having my own room last year. :book:

the place i lived at last year though was basically a 24/7 party house so i'm kinda glad to be getting away from that...druggies and alcoholics...i wouldn't have been able to put up with all the temptations and noise again. almost lost my sanity being there.

Sounds to me like you could get a threesome if you play your cards right.

image-1-for-yourlife-telly-money-11-05-11-gallery-965352659.jpg

Brucie Bonus :lol:

:(

funny you should say that, though... according to my roommate three years ago (actually, we shared a suite, so his room was connected to mine), i had a threesome with two girls one night - he claims he was in my room when they came over and heard us going at it through the wall after he went to bed. but i honestly don't remember it at all. i was always drinking and blacking out back then though so i'll take his word for it, and am quite happy to. :lol: one goal of mine is to cut way back on my drinking next year...unless it gets me another threesome, i guess. preferably one i'd remember this time.

Nothing to kill your sex drive quite like Sir Bruce.

Dated a girl once that my current girlfriend says looked like him - mostly because of the chin...

Dated a girl once that my current girlfriend says looked like him - mostly because of the chin...

Wow, I'd hope for your sake that was jealousy talking! I mean I like a woman with a well-defined-come-hither sort of jawline... but...