What is your biggest fear?

Tabitha27

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard
Except rats :rofl-lol:

But they're lovely! I've had rats as pets for about 12 years. They're lovely. ^_^

Yeah i remember seeing em on the photo thread. I couldn't be having that man :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

See they look alright like that, it's just scurrying around on the floor, loose, fuck that :lol: The caused the plague of London. So i read anyway, i weren't there or nothin :lol:

Being trapped in a burning building with no way out.

This. I was trapped in a burning building as a child and was rescued by Firemen. Scared of fire ever since.

Also fear hearing anything happening to my son, Mom, brothers - sick, hurt, emotional pain, incarceration, financial ruin, death - the possibility of any of it makes me fearful. People deliver bad news to me, about family, very carefully.

They caused the plague of London. So i read anyway, i weren't there or nothin :lol:

I thought that were your lot? :lol:

buried alive.

going blind.

dying.

The first two definitely. The last one I've become less and less worried about as the years have gone by. :shrugs:

people :nervous:

seriously though i have social phobia and it sucks... getting up every morning to get to the class full of 90 students. it hasnt even been a month and i have missed 10 of my classes already. and for extra fun this semester we have to study communication, its activity based. in the first class we had to mingle!... each one of us had to make at least 10 friends in 10 minutes.

fuckin terrible.

Ever tried getting drunk before going to class?

Lenny needs a hug:

rat_teddy_01.jpg

Rats are cute.

scary-rat.gif

Death

yes true,

and yet we are all gonna die, makes you wonder sometimes what is the point of it all really when each and everyone of us are going to die.

Girls.

:rofl-lol:

some are nice though.

They truly terrify me.

Doesn't it help to know that the girls can be quite terrified too?

Having to looks someone who is cross-eyed in the eyes during a serious conversation. I've jumped out of airplanes and off high bridges. Swam in deep waters. And been around snakes and spiders. But nothing gets my heart pumping, arm pits sweaty, and face flush like when I have to make eye contact with someone who has a stray eye.

As much as I fucking love the majestic and awe inspiring beauty of any good coast, I always have this vague anxiety that I'm going to fall asleep and then there is going to be a tsunami and I'm going to die.

Forced coprophagia.

So unforced coprophagia, no problem?

Excellent word of the day!

Well of course not. If it wasn't forced that would be of my own volition, would it not?

Forced coprophagia.

Relax man, the Human Centipede was just a film.

Being trapped in a small enclosed space.

No. I meant like within the confines of a normal environment like, "Now Johnny, eat all your shit or you won't get any ice cream after tea". Y'know?

Knowing that if I reach old age, I'm probably going to need surgeries for some reason at some point.

Talking to bureaucracies, especially to resolve clerical errors. I still haven't fixed my false bad credit because of this. I was named after my dad, and he had some bad credit from 1987. It shows up on my credit report. I was born in 1988.

Figuring out what I'm actually going to do with most of my life.

Forced coprophagia.

Well of course not. If it wasn't forced that would be of my own volition, would it not?

Forced coprophagia.

No. I meant like within the confines of a normal environment like, "Now Johnny, eat all your shit or you won't get any ice cream after tea". Y'know?

You'd have to really like Ice Cream...

Forced coprophagia.

Forced coprophagia.

You'd have to really like Ice Cream...

But what if like Ice Cream was the only food available (bar shit that is)?