[OFFICIAL] GNR to play at 2012's Bridge School Benefit

ChristianGNR

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought lawn tickets for Saturday. Is GN'R playing both days? I'll be pretty upset if they're only playing Sunday.

They are playing both days.

Ali

Is this confirmed? If so: GREAT!!

I called the venue and they told me that. Also, they were listed under Event Info for both days on the Live Nation/Ticketmaster site.

Ali

Just bought lawn tickets for Saturday. Is GN'R playing both days? I'll be pretty upset if they're only playing Sunday.

They are playing both days.

Ali

Is this confirmed? If so: GREAT!!

I called the venue and they told me that. Also, they were listed under Event Info for both days on the Live Nation/Ticketmaster site.

Ali

That is great news, thank you :)

I think it's a great move. Do something for a good cause to balance the moneymaking in Vegas and not going to the Hall of Fame.

I think most Guns fans think Axl cares from his lyrics; but might have been reluctant to do something like this recently because it might seem like 'good publicity seeking' or 'jumping on a bandwagon'.

I think it's a great move. Do something for a good cause to balance the moneymaking in Vegas and not going to the Hall of Fame.

I think most Guns fans think Axl cares from his lyrics; but might have been reluctant to do something like this recently because it might seem like 'good publicity seeking' or 'jumping on a bandwagon'.

He likes the bands on the lineup, if he likes Ben Harper, he prob. likes LaMontagne. Flaming Lips doing an acoustic set's interesting. And McLachlan needs to not do "Angel".

I also think a lot of his favorite artists have played it so it's of interest to him, and he knows where the money goes, it's pretty transparent.

So we'll probably listen to Catcher acoustic, I guess. I really really really hope so. Do you guys know if there'll be a proshot recording of these concerts?

They released a 25th Anniversary Edition DVD. That's all I know.

But still no sign of a proshot release or a live stream yet :(

• 3 weeks later...