Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruxin - So you don't think BBF would be willing record with Axl? Conversation/debate is over with you.

dude do you comprehend when you read? I never said he wouldn't, I just said there is no way he could know the statement he made, like the universe one. I have no idea what BBF would do, and neither do you. That is my point BBF said it himself, you don't know them. But people get on here and just make shit up.

I just go by fact, like the one about me having VIP tickets to Nov. 7th.

I like how I was blasted on this site for suggesting the video was just a bunch of clips put together, and then BBF said the same thing verbatim, but you try to spin some other statement. Incorrectly at that. Please post there I said he would work with Axl? Waiting.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by The_Universal_Sigh

See any coverbands lately?? Heard guns n roses will be in vegas and slash, duff, izzy, steven, and matts parts will be covered!! EVEN BUCKETHEADS!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :thumbsup:

And p.s. wherever Jarmo is, I hope he's miserable. I really do.

I really don't feel like reading through 45 pages of this...has this been confirmed to really be Bumblefoot that said all that or is it still up in the air?

Bumblefoot said it...then came in here attempting to retract it.. now he's pissed at cupcakes and is claiming to never come back.

I miss Buckethead :(

if that really is Ron Thal/Bumblefoot, I must say he is a real piece of crap

He is being honored by allowing to be a member of Guns N Roses

Most people including myself never really considered this band to be GNR in any capacity

but Ron is lucky enough to tour with Axl and play in front of thousands and thousands of people while making very nice money I am sure and making a name for himself

For him to ridicule Axl like that (Axls Band) and to treat "fans" like that shows what a piece of crap he is

Is he trying to get fired? Is he already fired?

I hope you don't feel bad. Any fan would get excited about talking to a band member and post about it. It's no different at all than bumping into them outside a show and talking to them and then telling us what they said. No different at all. Of course you were excited about talking to him and nervous about what he said so you wanted to talk about. Clearly, he's in the wrong as he came here for damage control after and tried to demean you and make you into a fool he was fucking with. He's a patsy, a punk, an unthinking asshole and you shouldn't feel bad but if I were you I'd remove him from your friends or fan pages or whatever if he hasn't booted you already.

yeah, it only sucks cuz i admired him very much, listened to his music, saw his gear etc. but now i have a different perspective of him, thanks T_U_S!" :)

you are such a piece of shit, dude

I hope you don't feel bad. Any fan would get excited about talking to a band member and post about it. It's no different at all than bumping into them outside a show and talking to them and then telling us what they said. No different at all. Of course you were excited about talking to him and nervous about what he said so you wanted to talk about. Clearly, he's in the wrong as he came here for damage control after and tried to demean you and make you into a fool he was fucking with. He's a patsy, a punk, an unthinking asshole and you shouldn't feel bad but if I were you I'd remove him from your friends or fan pages or whatever if he hasn't booted you already.

That doesn't mean there aren't boundaries with what should be shared publicly. I'm pretty good friends with Joey Belladonna from Anthrax, and he's told me a lot of shit I'd never even consider sharing publicly. I post on the official Anthrax messageboard, and I'll share something Joey has told me time-to-time if its strictly informative...I'll never share an opinion of his, anything that is going on with members of the band in their personal lives, or rifts between band members/other bands, etc.

After the chats, Bumble came in here, and all the sudden called me a pussy because he apparently misread something. I said the "virgin ears" thing in response to Ali, who thought Bumble couldn't handle the hard hitting questions I was asking, not as an insult to Bumble. I'm being dead serious here. And I don't have a right to defend myself JUST because he's Axl's errand boy? Just saying you guys did some major backtracking last night since the relaunch happened. It was you guys that told us returned members would have equal right like regular members, now you wanna hold us in segregation. I also find it hilarious that YOU ALLOWED this topic to stay here before Bumble got here when you could had easily nipped it in the bud, and YOU ALLOWED the op to continue to post about it. It was only when Bumble got pissy about it that you threw the kid under the bus and gave him the boot. And did the same to a couple others, including myself, for the benefit of your relationship internally with the Axl and co; which by the by, is also another thing you've been trying to convince us that you'd never do. Another major backtrack. :jerkoff: .

Oh well, carry on. :popcorn:

That's actually not what I thought at all and you grossly misinterpreted my statements. You were asking very loaded, very pointed questions, either ignorant of or unconcerned with the fact that when you ask those type of questions, you put people on the defensive and don't get a honest and/or polite response in return. If your intent was to get an honest response, you didn't go about it in the most productive way. If you're intent was simply to be provocative, then congrats, you were.

Ali

Those loaded questions you're speaking of were the very first things I asked Bumble, and he answered right away, we then did more q&a for about an hour or two. It was only after he saw what I responded to you that he misunderstood and threw a hissy fit.

Yeah, that's right, he didn't ignore your questions at all before that. Yeah, right.

Ali

Don't expect the sick n' deluded haters to have a single coherent thought in their tiny cerubellums Ali.

What went on here was wrong,people have no decency or honor,and it solidified my feelings about *several* people.

Kid that posted that convo was wrong,no matter how he tries to justify it.

And the people that attacked Ron with a deluge of offensive comments under the guise of "questions" are despicable,desperate,deranged haters.

yeah, it only sucks cuz i admired him very much, listened to his music, saw his gear etc. but now i have a different perspective of him, thanks T_U_S!" :)

you are such a piece of shit, dude

Fuck off you fuckin' idiot. Stop calling the kid a "piece of shit".

Hey Ron thanks from everyone here (including the cupcakes, haters etc) tahnks for a good night of chattin

On behalf of everyone here??

Get over yourself.

Including the cupcakes?

You mean the people that Subs was good enough to invite back?

You know, the guy who's forking out of his pocket to keep this place going?

These "cupcakes" who are shitting all over Subs tonight as a means of showing their thanks for being invited back?

Fucking pathetic.

BBF was logging off to go to bed, I wanted to make sure he knew that we all obviously enjoyed having him here, you had no problem with the statement last night, not sure why you do now :crazy:

As far as the cupcakes, the admin allowed every minute of it so did all the mods here, including any anonymously logged in mods. HV was in chat the whole time as well. I took HIS lead on the issue even though I already was pissed off that the user posted a private message, something I am very much against anywhere not just here. Obviously I am NOT a mod so that is my opinion on the issue. Perhaps the staff need to work on a few things, what I mean is there was an obvious gap in who does what and what should be done if anything to anyone last night. My advice would be to work as a team to prevent further "this mod says this and this one says that" kinda thing. Advice is not to be taken as insulting, or argumentative it is simply what I notice around me.

Anyway I am unsure why I am even responding to you, it goes nowhere and only promotes the idea of your not being able to get rid of a grudge.

we all make mistakes, you aint no different, and you yourself sat here last night and allowed all of this to unfold.

I can say so much right now but instead of doing that I will be stepping down into the user base as a regular forum member, then I won't have to try to work in a team that is not and I won't have to deal with your ridiculous hatred towards me being on said team. You should seek help for your depressed miserable asshole behavior, YOU really bring this forum down with your attitude. You are the weakest link and the one that prevents this forum from being anything more than it is right now, which is not saying much I suppose. So many ideas, so many plans you could not listen to because you are one sided and not a team player. Have "fun" "modding" the forum and thanks for all the bullshit you fed myself and the entire staff about you being a changed man and leaving the past in the past. PFFT.

Unlike you I will not be deleting this post, it can stay I really don't give a fuck anymore and have completely lost interest in how it plays out.

Constant bullshit digs.

Subs should be included as the trolling has been months in the making.

Oh my.

Someone's been hanging out with Guns Guy. :book:

:violin:

Another user can't meet another user without talking about the forum with some sort of conspiracy? ? Take off your tinfoil dude, We had A beer and talked guns n' slash for 5 mins... :blink:

TO THE ADMIN (not you Zint) I would like to be immediately removed from the staff position here, I will be a regular user from now on.

Zint you can hide behind the anon login and pretend you didn't see shit happen.

ADMINS, Pm me for all the keys to facebook, twitter etc etc. I would pm you but alas no response is the going theme....

As for the cupcakes, who was the biggest advocate of the Attitude section? Oh that's right Zint you were so much so that you argued with me and deleted every post I made shooting ideas back n' forth in the mod pm's that was at the mere mention it might not be a perfect idea, now it seems your unhappy with the trolling, strange isn't it? :confused:

YOU wanted the cupcakes to have a place, now your upset about it, you can't have it both ways. make up your mind man.

Anyway it was pretty cool to be a staff member here for a bit, thanks to HV, SUBS and ERIC for the opportunity over the last while. It was mostly a fun time :thumbsup: with the exception of a bad apple or 2

Zint I hope you find happiness in your life, I feel really bad for your miserable self honestly....

That doesn't mean there aren't boundaries with what should be shared publicly. I'm pretty good friends with Joey Belladonna from Anthrax, and he's told me a lot of shit I'd never even consider sharing publicly. I post on the official Anthrax messageboard, and I'll share something Joey has told me time-to-time if its strictly informative...I'll never share an opinion of his, anything that is going on with members of the band in their personal lives, or rifts between band members/other bands, etc.

That is because you are a decent person Powerage,and have discretion,and share mutual respect.

There is no need to tell people who you talk to,or reveal things they say-friends don't do that.

And posting a private convo is inexcusable and unforgivable.

Hey Ron thanks from everyone here (including the cupcakes, haters etc) tahnks for a good night of chattin

On behalf of everyone here??

Get over yourself.

Including the cupcakes?

You mean the people that Subs was good enough to invite back?

You know, the guy who's forking out of his pocket to keep this place going?

These "cupcakes" who are shitting all over Subs tonight as a means of showing their thanks for being invited back?

Fucking pathetic.

BBF was logging off to go to bed, I wanted to make sure he knew that we all obviously enjoyed having him here, you had no problem with the statement last night, not sure why you do now :crazy:

As far as the cupcakes, the admin allowed every minute of it so did all the mods here, including any anonymously logged in mods. HV was in chat the whole time as well. I took HIS lead on the issue even though I already was pissed off that the user posted a private message, something I am very much against anywhere not just here. Obviously I am NOT a mod so that is my opinion on the issue. Perhaps the staff need to work on a few things, what I mean is there was an obvious gap in who does what and what should be done if anything to anyone last night. My advice would be to work as a team to prevent further "this mod says this and this one says that" kinda thing. Advice is not to be taken as insulting, or argumentative it is simply what I notice around me.

Anyway I am unsure why I am even responding to you, it goes nowhere and only promotes the idea of your not being able to get rid of a grudge.

we all make mistakes, you aint no different, and you yourself sat here last night and allowed all of this to unfold.

I can say so much right now but instead of doing that I will be stepping down into the user base as a regular forum member, then I won't have to try to work in a team that is not and I won't have to deal with your ridiculous hatred towards me being on said team. You should seek help for your depressed miserable asshole behavior, YOU really bring this forum down with your attitude. You are the weakest link and the one that prevents this forum from being anything more than it is right now, which is not saying much I suppose. So many ideas, so many plans you could not listen to because you are one sided and not a team player. Have "fun" "modding" the forum and thanks for all the bullshit you fed myself and the entire staff about you being a changed man and leaving the past in the past. PFFT.

Unlike you I will not be deleting this post, it can stay I really don't give a fuck anymore and have completely lost interest in how it plays out.

Constant bullshit digs.

Subs should be included as the trolling has been months in the making.

Oh my.

Someone's been hanging out with Guns Guy. :book:

:violin:

Another user can't meet another user without talking about the forum with some sort of conspiracy? ? Take off your tinfoil dude, We had A beer and talked guns n' slash for 5 mins... :blink:

TO THE ADMIN (not you Zint) I would like to be immediately removed from the staff position here, I will be a regular user from now on.

Zint you can hide behind the anon login and pretend you didn't see shit happen.

ADMINS, Pm me for all the keys to facebook, twitter etc etc. I would pm you but alas no response is the going theme....

As for the cupcakes, who was the biggest advocate of the Attitude section? Oh that's right Zint you were so much so that you argued with me and deleted every post I made shooting ideas back n' forth in the mod pm's that was at the mere mention it might not be a perfect idea, now it seems your unhappy with the trolling, strange isn't it? :confused:

YOU wanted the cupcakes to have a place, now your upset about it, you can't have it both ways. make up your mind man.

Anyway it was pretty cool to be a staff member here for a bit, thanks to HV, SUBS and ERIC for the opportunity over the last while. It was mostly a fun time :thumbsup: with the exception of a bad apple or 2

Zint I hope you find happiness in your life, I feel really bad for your miserable self honestly....

WoW.

That is because you are a decent person Powerage,and have discretion,and share mutual respect.

There is no need to tell people who you talk to,or reveal things they say-friends don't do that.

Always remember - none of this would be happening if GNR was more open with its fans.

The truth always comes out, no matter what shit we're fed.

I remember when Fortus was personally responding to emails like 7 years ago - fucking everybody was posting the responses they got from him in a MyGNR thread (maybe it was HTGTH).

PM's are the least of what's troubling to me. i think it's creepy and disturbing that you think you must protect axl from bumblefoot's attempt to "betray" him. please tell me you can realize how utterly fucking crazy that sounds.

looking at that exchange, i feel so sorry for bumblefoot. that guy works so hard to indulge crazy people like you. leave that poor guy alone.

Exactly.

It is creepy as hell how invested some people have put themselves in concerns to Axl Rose. Coming to a forum every day to "fight the good fight" of defending a 50-year-old rock singer. Think about that. CREEPY and pathetic.

And this kid shares personal messages with a band member so he can protect Axl???? Are you kidding me? Shameful. Ron and Axl are big boys, they don't need your help.

It is guys like this that ruin other fan's chances of having personal/private chats with their celebrity idols. Ron is probably going to stop ALL casual chats with fans, as now he has to worry that the fan is going to make the conversation public. You just screwed hundreds of other fans. Good job.

Never tought all this would happen, ron insulting me, 40 pages thread, etc. I was respectul with him, never insulted i can understand your point about posting a private conversation and posting it weeks, but i think he is betraying gnr and axl saying those things about the band, I dont believe it was a joke, he even told me that he got very upset but i didnt post it, and if i do post it, you will throw me more shit, I posted it to discuss and make conclussions about the current band situation, I was right about that they were not working on songs. More people insulting on 3...2...1..

No, I agree with you. All shit you got for this thread was really unwarranted. Like I said earlier, I've seen lots of the people bashing you for posting this PM posting PM's themselves and I've even seen moderators post PM's. Obviously it's private messages, so they should be kept in private, but when he (As said, a relatively public person) says stupid shit like this to some random person on the internet, it's his own fault that it comes out. There is obviously a big interest for what he said among a certain group of people and I for one don't believe that it was a joke at all, I think it was the damage control that a few people have been mentioning. He tried to downplay what he said and make it out it was a joke.

Yeah, thats what I mean, im shure everyone showed pms to their friends about their convos with girls, etc. and it was not a joke, but i never did it to cupcake or something, just to discuss, thats what people do here, right? Thanks Satanisk :)

He's a celebrity in celebrity band guns n roses talking to someone he doesn't know, a huge fan, and he says stuff about the celebrity band he's in and people think it's wrong this fan posted and talked about it to other fans? Okay, let's assume he said the band were in the studio in a private message. Any one of us would tell the others because that's how fans operate and no one would have a problem with that even the member themself. The ONLY reason people are calling you a douche and the like is because idiot Bumble said negative shit instead of positive and you talked about it. Like I just said, it's not your fault you posted it if it was positive no one would complain.

What, Bumblefoot wanted to confide secretly to a total stranger? No, he was talking to a fan and the fact he's saying you're in the wrong, calling you a douche, and not coming back here again is stupid as hell on his part. Good fucking riddance you sell-out employee.

Yeah, they would be happy if i posted a pm sayibng that new album on december or something like that, hipocrecy everywhere...

No,posting a private convo of ANY kind is wrong,as is repeating anything told to you in confidence.

You will never justify it,nor is there any way to repair the damage.

You are the root cause of all of this-

Always remember - none of this would be happening if GNR was more open with its fans.

I remember when Fortus was personally responding to emails like 7 years ago - fucking everybody was posting the responses they got from him in a MyGNR thread (maybe it was HTGTH).

It does not excuse posting a private pm,or posting something someone told you in confidence,that is straight-up wrong.

As is lying :fuckyou:

It does not excuse posting a private pm,or posting something someone told you in confidence,that is straight-up wrong.

As is lying :fuckyou:

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/607/02/