GUNS N' ROSES PLAY IN INDIA

hbkhbk

A country I will probably never visit again. I've traveled around the world and they take the cake for being the most annoying people I have had the misfortune of being around.

So head warning, if you want to make the visit to this country, act like the most selfish, violent, pissed off and unpolite tourist you can possibly be.

Im an Indian (go ahead with the jokes). And I agree, sadly, its not a country made for a sane survival let alone a concert. Not complaining, it is what it is.

Its nice if they play a concert. Recent acts like KORN ( <_< ), Megadeth (upcoming), Metallica (tragic) and Slash (in 2013) did/will play here. GNR management will have to really work hard making things right. ADD will be comin in from our end.

GNR has a huge following here (band/brand). And... people will be excited seeing whatever version is presented in front of em. I consider myself the biggest GNR fan atleast in India. With multiple GNR tattoos, CDs, posters and rare bootlegs, I will sadly not watch em. Just my neurosis.

Edited by Darkness Descends

Is there even a source here?

Yes go to pollstar.com

These dates where up a few weeks before the Vegas gigs where announce.

Pollstar is pretty reliable, I remember back in 02 or when ever I got on there site and searched Guns N Roses and I'll be damn the Philly date was up for the 02 US Tour.

Everyone called it BS because it was no where else and no other dates but they where right even though tectonically they didn't play there.

There are also quite a few Indian newspapers talking about the gigs:

nh7.in/indiecision/2012/08/01/guns-n-roses-to-tour-india-in-december/

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/03/indias_dweeby_metal_heads/

In addition Bumblefoot went quite far in confirming it in his latest chat over at gunsnroses.com:

[5:57 PM] bumblefoot: I don't think it's been formally announced and until it is I have to assume they.....

[5:57 PM] bumblefoot: ...still need to dot I's & cross T's, but it's looking pretty good for India :)

A country I will probably never visit again. I've traveled around the world and they take the cake for being the most annoying people I have had the misfortune of being around.

So head warning, if you want to make the visit to this country, act like the most selfish, violent, pissed off and unpolite tourist you can possibly be.

Axl will won't have any trouble fitting in then

• 1 month later...