O2 show trailer in HD

NachoLZ

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl sounds awful in these clips. It's like the 2002 VMA's all over again. There is no way in hell this should ever be released.

No, it's not like that at all. Judging by the clips here, that is a shit analogy.

Ali

Quit kissing ass for once, and try listening to Axl's awful singing on 14 Years again. He sounds exactly like he did at the 2002 VMA's.

No, he doesn't. Does he sound as good as on record on that song? No, he doesn't. Is it comparable to the 2002 VMAs? No, it's not. That's a poor comparison.

Ali

Axl sounds awful in these clips. It's like the 2002 VMA's all over again. There is no way in hell this should ever be released.

No, it's not like that at all. Judging by the clips here, that is a shit analogy.

Ali

Quit kissing ass for once, and try listening to Axl's awful singing on 14 Years again. He sounds exactly like he did at the 2002 VMA's.

No, he doesn't. Does he sound as good as on record on that song? No, he doesn't. Is it comparable to the 2002 VMAs? No, it's not. That's a poor comparison.

Ali

Yes that's your opinion, not a FACT, although you like to make everyone beleive your OPINION is the law, Don't work that way Mr. Ali

Thankyou Sir.

Ali

Ali

Yes that's your opinion, not a FACT, although you like to make everyone beleive your OPINION is the law, Don't work that way Mr. Ali

Thankyou Sir.

Where did I say that was a fact, not my opinion? Where did I even use the word fact?

Ali

Ali

Ali

Thankyou Sir.

Where did I say that was a fact, not my opinion? Where did I even use the word fact?

Ali

Mr Ali it's the way you tell us children off for having a different opinion to you, you upset me greatly, i cry myself to sleep when you trample your opinions on every member here. I feel violated Mr. Ali

Thankyou Sir

Looks even better in HD, can't wait for this...

And as I said before, it's about time that GN'R had a new DVD on the shelves. You can't really blame casual music lovers to think that half of the band is still original members when you have zero official DVD's featuring new members out. And all people know is the Tokyo DVD set, and Welcome To The Videos. If this get's released I honestly believe it will go a huge way into developing the new bands identity. :takethat:

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Ali

Ali

Thankyou Sir.

Ali

Mr Ali it's the way you tell us children off for having a different opinion to you, you upset me greatly, i cry myself to sleep when you trample your opinions on every member here. I feel violated Mr. Ali

Thankyou Sir

In other words, the answer to both my questions was "no". Thanks. :thumbsup:

Ali

I can´t help laughing at some of the comments in here. You have been asking for an official dvd release FOR YEARS and now that´s finally going to happen you bitch and complain. Are you EVER happy?.

I guess it´s always a no-win situation with you guys... :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with people having the opinion that Axl's voice is not great in this performance...

Ali

Ali

Thankyou Sir.

Ali

Thankyou Sir

In other words, the answer to both my questions was "no". Thanks. :thumbsup:

Ali

Obviously you are quite childish, So you win a tiny argument on a forum and you are suddenly feeling a few dribbles, suppose you have to get your kicks somehow. Poor man.

I can´t help laughing at some of the comments in here. You have been asking for an official dvd release FOR YEARS and now that´s finally going to happen you bitch and complain. Are you EVER happy?.

I think most of us were talking about a DVD from the old band.

No, people here have been asking for an official dvd release of the new band. I know what I´m talking about, been here for too long and I don´t lie. ;)

Nothing wrong with people having the opinion that Axl's voice is not great in this performance...

:thumbsup:

You do realize that the show in the cinemas is only 90 MINUTES it's not the full concert.

http://www.forumcinemas.lv/eng/Event/301007/?dt=09.11.2012&eventType=1_1000

And i have also checked with Reading Showcase Cinema and they indeed have concluded the film is 90 minutes, so with respect FUCK THAT !!!! Wait for the DVD.

Edited by bionic56

Lol no, there´s nothing wrong with that except that you are never going to find a perfect voice on a live show. If people want a perfect vocal performance they should go listen to a cd.

Lol no, there´s nothing wrong with that except that you are never going to find a perfect voice on a live show. If people want a perfect vocal performance they should go listen to a cd.

Nobody said it had to be perfect but they could have done better than this performance when it comes to releasing a show IMO

Edited by WhazUp

If you want a rock DVD with seriously bad Mickey Mouse singing check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDmwU5g7sY

How in the hell did they put that out? :rofl-lol: And I saw this Deep Purple lineup live and liked it but that is just horribly weak.

And I think there will be some good Axl moments on the DVD too. He always has his ups and downs - it can't be as bad as RIR last year, right?

If I show this to a friend who isn't a Guns fan, for example, he might be put off by the "Mickey" voice.

And yet people listen to Motley Crue :rofl-lol: Agree with ya though!

True. :lol:

I was put off of Motley live for many years (I'm not that big a fan anyways) mainly because of Vince's notorious live vocals. Saw them in September though and thought it was a great show.

You do realize that the show in the cinemas is only 90 MINUTES it's not the full concert.

http://www.forumcinemas.lv/eng/Event/301007/?dt=09.11.2012&eventType=1_1000

And i have also checked with Reading Showcase Cinema and they indeed have concluded the film is 90 minutes, so with respect FUCK THAT !!!! Wait for the DVD.

It's a real possibility they cut the covers and solo's hopefully not on the bluray

That's a weak attempt to excuse Axl for his weak, very weak, utterly awful voice.