O2 show trailer in HD

NachoLZ

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smiley-sleeper.gif

Really mature post from you there Morris !

Was it mature to start a new thread when the thread already existed? And the fact someone posted this video in that thread already?

Also, no one wants to hear from the guy that posts personal messages.

Ah man are you about 5 years old, Jeez get over it, anyone would think you are Bumblefoot's boyfriend, I knew that's why you slated it, grow up ! Thankyou Sir !

smiley-sleeper.gif

Was it mature to start a new thread when the thread already existed? And the fact someone posted this video in that thread already?

Ah man are you about 5 years old, Jeez get over it, anyone would think you are Bumblefoot's boyfriend, I knew that's why you slated it, grow up ! Thankyou Sir !

I am bumblefoots boyfriend, didn't you know?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Axl's voice is terrible. LOL!

Also, "Inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame 2012". I was under the impression that Axl asked not to be associated with that. Maybe they're talking about Dizzy.

smiley-sleeper.gif

I am bumblefoots boyfriend, didn't you know?

Haha give him a kiss for me :)

Axl's voice is terrible. LOL!

Also, "Inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame 2012". I was under the impression that Axl asked not to be associated with that. Maybe they're talking about Dizzy.

Agreed. Axl's voice is embarassing to listen to in this gig.

Now the whole RNR HOF thing is really strange. If he wanted to stay out of it and not be associated with it then he should stay the hell out of it! He shitted on GNR fans. Now he should stop using the induction to promote his stupid DVD.

Edited by izzydoezit

Fuck all you bitches...don't buy the thing if you don't like it.

Also stop wasting your time bitching about it on the internet...get a life for fuck sakes.

...said the guy with the 6500 posts!

What the fuck does that matter?

Really Volcano you don't help yourself. Poor boy.

smiley-sleeper.gif

move on, dude.

Pretty pathetic that Axl is using the RnR induction as a marketing tool to sell his show when he was too much of a pussy to show up.

Wish I could say I'm surprised.

Because we know with 100% certainty that Axl oversaw the production of this trailer and gave it the OK, right?

He probably doesn't even know the DVD exists.

Edited by bacardimayne