Bridge School Benefit Show and Webcast Oct. 20, 2012

gmsugaree

Too bad they didn't broadcast this show instead.

He's nowhere near 100% but crowd sure didn't notice. Better didn't go over well, but I didn't like it either and I love that song. I've seen Chinese material go over well live plenty of times, but this just didn't work. Maybe songs with 400 layers aren't meant to be unplugged. Rest of the set was fine.

Looking forward to Vegas, hope to make it out to a show.

Good. Fucking. Night.

So he showed up late to a charity gig, and somehow manages to make Rio look as revolutionary as Dark Side of the Moon? :blink:

And again using the "sick" excuse? :jerkoff:

Axl just needs to learn when to call it a day. Again, another widely exposed opportunity butt fucked by his lack of professionalism. Really, the name's been dragged through the mud enough, just put it out of misery old yeller style.

Carry on. :shrugs:

Late.

Dropped 5 F-bombs

Messed up lyrics to jungle. Badly, u have to watch it.

Sounded horrible.

Band was great.

But if you mention that.....you are deemed a cupcake hater.

Final Setlist:

You're Crazy

Used To Love Her

Welcome To The Jungle

Better

Patience

(Paradise City Intro) Sweet Child O' Mine

Paradise City

It's 2012 right now, 16 years after G N' R broke up and yet this lame fuck is still making profit of the classic band? Fucking hilarious. I for myself will not support this "band" anymore. They are a fucking disgrace to rockmusic.

Final Setlist:

You're Crazy

Used To Love Her

Welcome To The Jungle

Better

Patience

(Paradise City Intro) Sweet Child O' Mine

Paradise City

It's 2012 right now, 16 years after G N' R broke up and yet this lame fuck is still making profit of the classic band? Fucking hilarious. I for myself will not support this "band" anymore. They are a fucking disgrace to rockmusic.

Huh? Did you just argue that if you earn a profit on music created 16 years ago you are a "disgrace to rock music"? How have you supported the band and does this mean you will leave the fan forum?

who the hell sings "you're crazy" at a benefit for special needs kids??

I don't see the problem. It's not like he's singing "Let's Get Retarded" or anything.

Yep, why wouldn't handicapped kids enjoy a great rock song, and what's with the complaints about saying "fuck"? Are American kids somehow sheltered from swearing and must never be exposed to it? Or are handicapped kids especially sensitive and frail to crude language?

who the hell sings "you're crazy" at a benefit for special needs kids??

I don't see the problem. It's not like he's singing "Let's Get Retarded" or anything.

Yep, why wouldn't handicapped kids enjoy a great rock song, and what's with the complaints about saying "fuck"? Are American kids somehow sheltered from swearing and must never be exposed to it? Or are handicapped kids especially sensitive and frail to crude language?

I saw other bands playing songs with the word "fuck" in them in the montage of past performances while waiting for GNR, so it was hardly an exclusive thing.

Late.

According to RollingStone... cupcakes (in general) are worse than anarchists looking to only see things from certain angles to help their agenda...

"However, the delay was due to what ended up being the night's biggest surprise: an unexpected performance by Pearl Jam frontman and Neil Young acolyte Eddie Vedder."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eddie-vedder-joins-guns-n-roses-and-jack-white-at-bridge-school-benefit-20121021

Jesus, what a mess.

IMO if a new single was released on itunes. a new single from the upcoming cd2. a guns n roses album MSL says is ready to go and has been ready for a very long time. it wouldn't be a mess. because the majority would focus on the new single and not on axl singing live at a cool benefit for kids hosted and founded by neil young.

6:18 this killed me

how OLD is neil young? neil's voice is still so STRONG and POWERFUL and CRYSTAL CLEAR! HOLYSHIT! HOLYSHIT!

Seen him in a theater doing half-acoustic half-electric, and it was exactly what you're saying.

i'm saying neil's voice for his own benefit for kids was incredibly STRONG and POWERFUL